Is this normal?

Yeah this early your cm could still be lacking, but if you are still dry in a couple more days I would be a bit concerned. Wanna is right though your cm can change drastically in a matter of hours.

Should I be concerned like maybe I didn't O or what exactly should I br concerned about?

Lol possibly tmi but I stuck my finger up pretty far and it looks like I do have a little bit of white CM it's just up toward the cervix and nkt coming down at all

lol sometimes that's just how cm is, it is there but just not plentiful enough to leak out.
I'd say the concern would be more the lower progesterone or simply getting pregnant this cycle. Neither is a guarantee and no cm in the 2ww is totally normal for some women and then it changes months when they conceive, but sometimes not until closer to time for AF. It's a very odd thing how each of our bodies- doing the same exact thing- can have such different reactions.

I mean i def have cm but not much is coming out all very little makes it to my undies i just do what you said to check it or sometimes it will be on tp when i wipe although this morning when i woke up had some good cramping then a gush of water and creamy mixed but rest of day back to normal

When mine is "heavy" it just means I feel a little occasionally leak out or get a good amount when I wipe.

I had more EWCM tonight and am definately feeling some left side ovulation pain- which is kinda odd as generally I only feel ovulation pain when I ovulate from the right side... My evening opk is about the same as my noonish one... We shall see what tomorrow brings.

So what are the results of low progesterone? Does make harder to concieve or just more likely to miscarry? Can you O and still have low progesterone?

Getting my b/w on thursday, hoping to be in a healthy range.

Low progesterone generally just means you are more likely to miscarry usually and implant at all really. Hopefully you get some good numbers Thursday :)

And yes can ovulate and still have low progesterone. The surge of progesterone that causes the temp rise is actually released when you ovulate and sometimes not enough is produced to encourage implantation and if implantation does occur you are more likely to miscarry.

You should ask your doctor about progesterone supplements when you see them, depending on the results of your test. I don't necessarily think that being dryer in the tww means you have low progesterone though. I do sometimes dry up in the tww and my prog numbers were fine.

CD 29 here, still waiting on AF to show. Temp is dropping steadily so it should be any day. I was sure hoping to get it earlier in the week so it was done and over with by Christmas. But I guess my body is just taking its sweet time.

Fingers crossed for all you ladies. Wanna, can't wait to see today's test.

6 dpo today temp keeps going up so I think that must be a sign that my progesterone levels are fine. Also woke up with a stuffy nose/sneezing and a cough.

Wanna, I'm anxoius as well to see your latest test!!

Its a super bfn sorry guys took this pic at exactly 10 min couldnt be any whiter this is 10 dpo starting to lose hope guys :(

Attachments

• 1482330831362.jpg
    1482330831362.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 6
I'm sorry Wanna, I had everything crossed for you. Doesn't necessarily mean you're out, but I understand the let down.

Yeah Hannah you'd get a pill or some even use a cream to keep their levels up, higher temps is a good sign for good levels and possible implantation.
Sorry Wanna- those Walmart tests are pretty weak though- I think they are miu 40 if I remember right..

AFM: Gals look at my temp! I ovulated on cd 14 it looks like! That has never ever happened before- ever. What the Heck! At least we got the insemination in two days in a row.
As long as the temp stays up, it should, I can def test on new years day as I'd be 11 dpo then.... I'm just shocked.

Idk i keep second quessing if its because im using these test and everytime you can see something when drying but i know its not real no pink but yesterdays was super convincing

Thats so great cppeace im super excited for you!!! Im gonna look into these i think cause if your right no womder i got nothing i used them with my son but not till after bfp on frer and it was like 2 or 3 days later so my hcg was probaly easily 40

Well did a little research and everything i find says first signal is 25 but mayne im not there yet cause your example other day put me at 20 today could even be less

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->