Is this normal?

Yeah it may be the equate brand I'm thinking of instead of First signal, but yeah you could still easily be at 20 or less at 10dpo, implanting at 6 or 7 dpo.

Lol Yeah Braven that's my normal swing. I generally go up around a degree or a little more on day after ovulation day. My typical first day after is 98.35-98.55.

Ok i was reading about getting evaps on test and how you could add water once dried to wash them away figured i would try it ill post a pic in a min

sounds good and yes an evap should disappear with water added- indents won't and bfp won't .. GL

After doing it and letting it pass over i can still clearly see the line from yesterday that everyone else could see in the pic and something super faint on todays but to faint to get on camera

Attachments

• 1482337366887.jpg
    1482337366887.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 1482337406370.jpg
    1482337406370.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
I see a line on both when I tilt the screen.

So either experiment doesnt work or they are faint bfp

I swear i can even still see in 8 but could be crazy

Yeah if they are not positive they'd have to be indents and they look to thick to be indents to me. I think you'll get color and much more visible in 2 more days.

I really hope your right cppeace and i hope you see some color new years eve!!

I used a first signal when I was about 5 or 6 dpt and got a faint but very visible line...wish I knew what my hcg would have been at that point so I could tell you. Not sure at what rate it decreases.

Im gonna keep trying them im out now so got to get more unless i can talk dh into frer

Lots of the frers at Walmart have instant savings on them so you can get a 2 pack for like $9.00. Around here anyways.

Yea i think ours had that to ill sneak them into cart if i have to i think ours is that price for 3 if so might use one today lol

Omg awful cramps today feels like AF but I'm not due for at leats another week.

AF just showed so 28 day cycle, which is good. 13 day lp, also good. Called to get my femara refilled and hubby will do a SA later this week probably.

If I don't get my BFP in the next couple of months I was thinking I would want DH to get an semen analysis. But I feel like if we dont concieve it's probably my fault. Lol hes a big 6'4" concrete pumper and he's only 22 buuut I guess theres always a chance something could be wrong

Hannah i think you will be succesful soon and sorry about af braven

I'm 99% sure it's all me but just want to rule that out, you know? Could be both of us. We're both getting older and have both put on some weight. It isn't expensive so might as well

AF just showed so 28 day cycle, which is good. 13 day lp, also good. Called to get my femara refilled and hubby will do a SA later this week probably.

That's good that you have a plan and are ready to go! Are you gonna do 5 or 7.5mg this time around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->