Is this normal?

When their is conception issues it is about 40% likely to be the guy's issue, but everyone always assumes it's the woman's issue. lol It's such a sexist world when it comes to ttc.

Forgot to check cervix on time again and its hard again starting to lose hope again i swear if i get a bfn i will be so mad at my body!! Where did these crazy ceramps and ib come from!!??

Yes, your spotting when it was I'd say is like 70% likely to be IB. That doesn't necessarily guarantee Implantation was successful. I'm still very positive for you. Checking your CP is good, but CP isn't a reliable way to judge possible pregnancy or not. It can continue like a normal AF cycle and then later your cervix can rise up and get puffy sometimes as late as 8 or 9 weeks pregnant.

Wanna, I really think in a couple days here you are going to get a BFP. Every pregnancy is different. Just because you got BFP at 10dpo last pregnancy, doesn't mean you will the next.

Today I have TONS of creamy cm and the cramping has stopped.

Thank you guys im feeling really emotional today started crying this morning cause dh and our son were cuddled in the bed and i just want another one so bad lol i just wish my test would stop being evil with these after time limit faint lines that dont wash off!!

Aww Wanna You will have another before you know it :hug:
Hannah lol I have always had a huge temp surge of like a degree from ovulation day to 1dpo. Is just how my cycles have always been. You creamy CM sounds fab :)
:dust:

Just got a 3 pack of frer walmart had them with a $3 instant coupon so 3 for $10 basically so back to testing in the am

Wanna, how exciting!! Fx'd for your bfp tomorrow.

Any of you ladies super tired in the tww?? I am 6dpo and suddenly I can't seem to beat this drowsiness:sleep:

Yes i was like that the last several day havent noticed it as much today although i did almost fall asleep in truck around 7 lol

Sometimes I get very sleepy in the 2ww. It's the progesterone it makes you feel like you can't get enough sleep lol
Ugh I can feel my left tube just pulsing...This normally lasts about a day.Hopefully no more achiness tomorrow for me... I may go to bed early tonight I am all yawny myself.

Ok.. Really now what the heck... I had minor ovulation pain last night, temp spiked this morn so obvious ovulation... Felt stronger left ovary ovulation pain about 45 minutes ago, decided to take an opk just to make sure the surge was going down like it should be.. Nope there's a positive.. So what the heck am I dropping two eggs or what? https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/POS%20OPK%2012%2021.jpg
And I took an opk this morn it was the same negative it was yesterday... Ahhh! The craziness

I have read that it's possible to have an egg realeased before there is enough LH in your urine to turn an OPK positive and that it becomes positive the day after O but it's not common unless you're in your 40's

No I'm only 33 and before this I generally had a positive opk the full day of the day I ovulated.... Sigh and double sigh... Insanity thy name is ttc

But ccpeace, would you say ff is more accurate than opk? If your temp stays up you can at least be sure you O'ed right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->