Is this normal?

Im with hannah about temp that def looks like post o rise

Wanna, I am so so excited to see your frer in the morning. I have such a good feeling

If it was just a positive opk I just blow it off as delayed hormones but it is stronger ovulation pain from the same ovary, more ewcm and the positive opk combined that have me suspicious. My temps have always been up the day after my main ovulation pains which is why my first thought was what the heck am I ovulating twice? My temp def says progesterone spike aka ovulation occurred... Sigh I don't want twins lol They will put a kink in my home delivery plans lol

Well fx for a single baby bfp

Thank you hannah i really do to hope were both right its like christmas excitement for in morning i bet i wake up super early dying to test dh gets so mad when i do that lol

lol good luck Wanna. I still feel very positive for you.. I'm heading to bed lol have a good night all

I'm off to bed as well. Wanna, I will be on bright and early to see that test lol

Another bfn not even an indent to get excited about def feeling less hopeful if that was ib should be something by now all the cheapie test were evaps whats really crazy is my left breast hurts now box of test said 96% of women who were pregnant had a bfp by now not gonna test tomorrow dont want to waste whole box looks like af will be visiting for christmas

Attachments

• 1482411166774.jpg
    1482411166774.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 5
Sorry Wanna, that really stinks. I know how hard it is to see that BFN :(

Wanna - how long are your cycles? is that when your projected AF date is?
As the saying goes.. "not out until AF shows!" (hey, that rhymed! :D)

My af is due day after christmas my cycles are 29 days long with usually 14 day lp so i could only be 10 dpo i dont temp just going off cm and o pain

Hannah - Blood test today! Lookin' for some good numbers!

My af is due day after christmas my cycles are 29 days long with usually 14 day lp so i could only be 10 dpo i dont temp just going off cm and o pain

How about OPKs? Also, do you get pre-AF cramps at all to tell the difference between O pain and AF pain?

My o pain is very different the af pain my o pain is always very sharp and to one side and it rotates from side to side monthly like its suppose to

No opks yet only cycle number 2 dh said he didnt want to start getting crazy obsessed yet lol to late

Wanna, I am so sorry. I know how bad it feels to see bfn. Could be too early still though it's possible that maybe you haven't Implanted yet?? I think 9dpo is the most common and there wouldn't be enough HCG to turn a test positive if that was the case. I guess just see if you get AF

Gina, I am getting my blood test today, kind of upset though because I don't think I will get my results until after the Holiday.

Gl on your test hannah hope all is good and test come back quickly

Sorry bout the negative Wanna. I forget what was your cm like when you got the spotting? Maybe instead of implantation it was marking ovulation. I know some women get a few drops of blood at ovulation.
I still feel positive for you.
Even if the spotting were implantation if you didn't finush it till 7 dpo and started with low numbers like 2 you'd only be at around 5 or 6 miu hcg
Just thoughts

Im gonna try to stay positive but gonna skip testing tomorrow and do christmas eve morning maybe it will bring luck if negative then will save last test for if af doesnt show

Ive had creamy cm since ovulation but the spotting was pink and just a drop each time i would wipe i was thinking if those intense cramps and spotting were ovulation i would only be 6 dpo but that would make my lp 10 days or less and its never been that short

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->