Is this normal?

Just throwing it out there, although I know it's not really helpful...I dried up for one day this TWW and then had good amounts of creamy CM all the way up until yesterday when AF showed :( So unfortunately it doesn't seem like CM is a super good indicator of BFP, although you did say you had some ewcm one day and I had that early on in my TWW when I conceived my daughter.

I know you're anxious to know but I'm wondering about testing Christmas morning. Just my thoughts on it but by the time I got to 13 dpo and got a BFN that pretty much sealed the deal that I didn't conceive this month and while I expected it and told myself not to get too down on myself, it ruined my day and I spent the entire day crying and depressed. I don't know if you want to do that to yourself on Christmas but, of course, your choice there.

You still have a chance, as others have said, and I still have my fingers crossed for you.

About 2 hours after testing dried still nothing not even evap

Attachments

• 1482416922253.jpg
    1482416922253.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 10
Yeah I never get evaps lol it's weird lol

Yea the first signal are good just throw all the way outside so your not tempted to look after time braven your right i should probaly wait till then ill see if i have the will power

Feeling super emotional again keep tearing up today if no bfp its gonna be one hell of an af

Aww sorry Wanna. Yeah Progesterone is a heck of an emotional roller coaster at times.

I am currently waiting to get my blood test and there about 6 pregnant ladies here at my gyn office and I legit feel like going back to my car and crying

Well on a brighter note, I should have my results by the end of the day

Aww hannah :( i can only imagine how hard that must be but supwr happy you will get results quickly

Ugh, that's every time I go to the gyn. Surrounded by them. I just bury my nose in my phone and ignore everyone until I'm called back. It's so hard not to be bitter/upset. Hugs.

It really sting.

But anyways, I will let you ladies know about the blood result as soon as I find out.

Everybody ready for Christmas? I still have more shopping to do lol how embarrassing

I work at a hospital and I leave at the same time all the mommies and newborns are being discharged to go home; so I see ALL the newborns on my way out, but it warms my heart to see how tiny and cute the babies are.. along with their oh-so-tired mommies! Haha

I'm SO ready for Christmas... you ladies don't even wanna know how much I spent on dog and cat toys O_O

(even something for my 2 goldfish)

:xmas13:

Checked cervix its like medium soft still lots of creamy cm

Christmas i am ready and done shopping but do have a few more gifts to wrap

I'm done except I need to go out tomorrow and get one more thing for my mother. She borrowed my springform pan for making cheesecake and I'm going to get her her own lol

Well i def just lost it i snapped on my dh cause he can just ne so unsupportive and negative and that doesnt help he is always saying how im just gonna start my period and im wasting money and test anf that might be true but i dont need reminded he is the one that brought up and second first anf now its like he doesnt care so now im sitting in bathroom crying cause i know if i get it out ill feel better. I really dont know why im so emotional about it cause its only second cycle. But i do know if i was having symptoms this strong i would have a bfp with the way im snapping af is right around corner

I know high emotion was my biggest sign When I was pregnant. My guy would say " yeah you must be pregnant. You never act like this." I was over a month late still getting negative hpts lol
You never know but I still feel good for you Wanna

Thanks cppeace im feeling better now i knew if i cried i would i guess we will see sat morning. How did you finally figure out you were pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->