Is this normal?

Wanna, I can't remember, were you on BC before you started trying?

Okay so I don't know if this applies to an implant, but before I started TTC my first I was on BC pills on and off for 5 or 6 years. When I came off of them those first few months were rough symptom-wise. I was SURE every single month for about 3 months straight that I was pregnant because I was having sooo many symptoms. Turns out it was just my body adjusting to ovulating and functioning again without something interfering with it.

I know it is confusing and frustrating but it could all just be withdrawal from birth control. And it could still take a bit for your body to get back to normal and be ready to conceive. Some people snap back right away and others, well.

I don't know for sure obviously that that's the reason, but it's a possible explanation for all the symptoms if you're not pregnant. It's kind of similar to all the symptoms I've been experiencing on Femara. It's kicking my body and hormones back into gear and the progesterone is just registering so much more since I haven't been regular/normal in so long.

Just a thought anyways. I'm sorry your hubby isn't being supportive. That's no good. Hugs.

You def could be right braven i think i got to caught up in the spotting 6 amd 7 dpo i just thought having that was gonna be a forsure positive if it wasnt for that i probaly wouldnt be so dissapointed cause i have experienced all the other symptoms before

I know...it's possible the spotting could be from withdrawal as well. I mean, I don't think you're definitely out until AF shows, but if you've got a gut feeling, it's generally right.

It'll be okay, we're all in this together and fingers crossed for next cycle if this one didn't work. If hubby won't be positive with you, I'll try :)

I mean her first month was almost back to normal so I doubt much of this is from implant she had, but it could be just her readjusting to high progesterone again. But the spotting to me would be either IB, ovulation spotting or just random spotting from cervix sensitivity or something.

Thank you both im feeling alot better and like you said im still in it of course dh looks at my test after it sat all day and says i swear i see something im pretty sure just indent

The FR are notorious for Indents , it's sad how they messed them up

Yea im hating them the glare on result window is terrible

Doc just called my progesterone level was 17.2 my gun said that was an awesome level. I hope so

Yep anything over 10 is good, over 15 is great, over 20 is outstanding! Great news!

Ok so whats the deal with only my left boob being sore lol already getting tempted to test tomorrow but know i shouldnt. Also im a stupid bloated tonight look a few months pregnant now

lol Hold off on the test if you can. I still feel so positive for you Wanna :)

Ugh, I'm bloated too.. but probably because I just downed 3 cookies and 2 cups of milk O_O while eating the cookies I felt nauseous, but I kept eating them cus I love chocolate chip cookies.

Also, wanna, I came across a couple posts of ladies getting random canker sores around 7dpo lol totally thought of you! So dont stress, you're still in! It's hard to be patient..

Also, I may pass on checking cp cus that is one super confusing task.. how are you supposed to note what your cp is when you don't even know HOW to describe what you're feeling! Aye yi yi lol

I personally can't believe I still have so much EWCM going on... This is just crazy lol

Wanna, having anymore symptoms today? I agree with Gina, you're not out yet!

I have only been checking mine basically to note cm and softness i have no idea on open or closed im gonna wait you guys are righr and gina love hearing the canker sore things cause i did totally wake up with one this tww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->