Is this normal?

Nothing else besides what i just mentioned still have some cramping but only when i first wake up in morning

Also, I may pass on checking cp cus that is one super confusing task.. how are you supposed to note what your cp is when you don't even know HOW to describe what you're feeling! Aye yi yi lol
You have to keep checking to discover your pattern. Usually after a few weeks you can def tell high medium and low, soft medium and firm for sure. I can never feel open or closed.

Today my nipples began stinging sparatically. But it's not happening enough to mean anything I don't think. And when I stand up from laying down THEY HURT SOOO BAD!

No my OPKs are negative as they should be now and no more ovulation pain or anything just still a fair amount of EWCM. My body must have made a ton of it lol

Im so jealous of your ewcm i get it but not like that!!!
Hannah that sounds super good!!

Wanna this was the most I have ever created lol Usually I get watery for like 3 days and then light-medium EWCM for a day or 2 before Ovulation. I have been having it on and off for almost a week now. After ovultion I almost always swap right ove rto sticky or creamy lol This has just been a loopy cycle this month. Way earlier than norm Ovulation, late OPK positive and then late ovulation pain and now still producing more EWCM lol Craziness.

And yeah Hannah I agree that could be a nice sign there :)

Hey maybe a crazy cycle is just what you need for a bfp

yeah that second spike is way above my normal 2dpo for sure. Generally if it goes up on 2dpo it's just like .1 not that much. lol and yeah it may be just what I need - we shall see in just over a week

Hannah, a big difference between my non pregnancy cycles and my pregnancy cycle was stinging/burning/tingly nipples. Just saying. Started around 8 dpo or so...sensitive in the shower, standing up, in the cold...

I'm really wanting it to mean something good but I also don't want to get my hopes up.

I'm also having pain on the left ovary/tube and it's really bugging me I thought your ovaries should only hurt during O. Maybe it's the damn PCOS

Well lots of women report Ovary pain/ sensations during the 2ww and when pregnant. I think it is because the ovaries are what is putting out more chemicals when pregnant. After the initial surge produced by the corpus the rest of the Progesterone and Estrogen is produced by your ovaries which can be taxing for them.

I have been feeling pain in ovaries on and off this whole tww hopefully good sign

Good to know cppeace. Lol you seem to know more about ttc than my gyn it awesome

I know what you mean hannah lol everytime i feel something i feel like i need cppeace opinion i feel like i need a number so i can get quicker response

lol Sorry I don't even use a cell phone anymore lol On here or facebook is the best place to get a hold of me lol I research a ton. Most Gyn and doctors in general get very little actual info about ttc and pregnancy. The medical industry treats everything like a disease that needs to be treated instead of trying to find the cause and fix that.
Most doctors for instance will completely deny the fact that women who can be pregnant and never get a positive hpt even exist when it can be as common as 5% of cases sometimes.
When you don't trust, like or respect the medical industry you do your own research and find your own cures :)
I never call myself an expert but I research anything that interests me and I use common sense- something often lacking in the medical industry.

Smh so the craziness may be continuing. I woke up insanely early for me at around 5am. Couldn't go back to sleep.My temp was way down. I adjusted it to my normal wake up time but hate doing that. Sigh yet another new oddity. I felt insanely hot in bed and now in the living room I feel crazy cool. Ahhhh! My temp better normalize tomorrow

Cppeace so I woke up about 40 minutes too early and I decided I should take my temp because I knew I couldn't go back to sleep. So anyways my temp came out 97.60 and when I adjusted it, it came out. 97.77 which do you think I should use? Why would I have suxh a big dip already at 8dpo if my lp is 13 days? I'm confused now lol. I put in 97.60 for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->