Is this normal?

40 minutes isn't a huge difference. 8dpo dip could be normal for you or possibly an implantation dip. Use which ever you are most comfy with, just note if you use the adjusted one or the early time of the "true" one.

Towards the middle area of your 2ww (6-10dpo) some women commonly get a temp dip close to or even below the coverline. It is caused by an estrogen surge in either case, but it is typically either a estrogen surge between progesterone surges or an extrogen surge caused by implantation. Either is totally possible.

I'm just going to leave it the true temp and hopefully it will go back up tomorrow. Thank you, I totally didn't even think of that second estrogen surge in the lp. Could explain my watery cm yesterday!

Yep def could. Some get watery or ewcm for a day or 2 in the 2ww as a normal thing.

Morning ladies!! Left breast still sore today right one still isnt joining the party lol how is everyone feeling this morning any new symptoms?

lol Wanna I am only 3dpo and going insane. I may be totally there before the end on this cycle .... I am freezing today for no reason whatsoever. I woke for no reason 3 hours early and was wide awake , no way to go back to sleep. My temp was way low for me in 2ww so I am still so saying Shenanigans!

No lie i have been feeezing almost the entire tww not right now though and wak earlier than usual everyday but thats probaly cause im anxious to test lol

Lol I love to sleep... I've been tired the last few days I should have been able to sleep in as my work starts way late today. But nope, wide freaking awake 5 am, no dogs making noise, no unusual occurrences... My guy just got home and is saying it's hot in here and I am freezing.... Sigh, sneezing up a storm too. It's way too early for this symptom spotting lol At least my cm is finally creamy- still a lot of it but def creamy.

Yea that is good now a little more normal most of all my good symptoms are gone except for my random sore boob and i still have cramping every morning wish my test would have agreed yesterday

Me too Wanna. Hopefully tomorrow's is a blazing positive. Well after getting some warm food in me I feel a little better warmth wise. My feet are freezing still, all tucked under my blanket.
Just not feeling normal at all for this early in the 2ww.

Gina, are you getting a progesterone draw to see if you ovulated?

I was going to, but I ended up not having to go to work today or Monday (off on weekends) and those were my CD22-25. I work at a hospital so I could just go run upstairs and get my blood work, but I also work about 1.5 hour from home and honestly didnt wanto have to drive that far and use gas just for a 5 min appt. And of course I left my Rx in my desk AT work to even go to a lab close to my house.

Ugh :dohh:

I am producing a ton of creamy cm now, It is pouring outta me.... Let the crazy get crazier I suppose

Cppeace, hopefully this crazy beginning to your tww end with a bfp!!

Anyways, sorry to be a stick in the mud ladies but I am feeling depressed today and I just don't know why. Probably the hormones but honestly today I feel like my hair will turn gray long before ever getting a bfp lol

Chin up Hannah, I was looking at the thread on babycenter for femara bfps and found quite a few have success on round 3 so even if this round isn't it for you, hope isn't lost. Some even took as many as 6 rounds.

We dropped hubby's sample off at the lab this morning. Hoping for good news. I started femara on CD 3 this morning, deviating from my normal 5-9. Let's hope that doesn't screw anything up lol

Braven, I don't really know how to convince DH to get an SA. He gets all defensive and says "strong semen" runs in his family??? I don't even think that's a thing!! Super annoying. Plus he doesn't have insurance.

Lol Yes Hannah, I would say that is hormones talking. early pregnancy or pms both are hormonal as heck lol

AFM: I feeellll so much better now... I'm am thinking I must have had a weird surge of estrogen late last night (more oddity) that drove my temp way down. After being up a few hours, just relaxing on the sofa, freezing huddled all up in a blanket- my guy telling me it's hot in here, I finally suddenly started feeling warn again, starting with my lower back and then kinda spreading everywhere. Out of curiousity I took my temp and it is 98.96(not bbt of course) but explain exactly why I felt comfy warm again lol. Progesterone is back in control. I felt very sleepy for a couple of those frosty hours hudled on the sofa but slowly woke up and now feel pretty much perky lol so My temp should be good tomorrow I would bet around 98.5-98.7

Well Hannah to get a basic test for number of sperm(won't tell you health of sperm but an avg of number) you can get a test on amazon. Just a thought.

I am going to confess to you ladies that my DH smokes weed as its legal here in oregon. How badly would that mess up his swimmers?

Weed can make the sperm lazy(lol no really stop laughing).
It has no long term consequences for either male or female smoking it ttc. Pregnant women taking it in(edibles mostly) during pregnancy was actually studied in Jamaica and absolutely no unusual bad side effects were found. If I remember correctly there were positive findings but it's been years since I looked at that study.
Most of the propaganda about weed is just that, exaggerated junk forced on people for an agenda. In this case it was pushed mostly by the alcohol producers.
So Overall Weed while ttc for a guy I'd say is not terrible, not helping but not hurting much of any. Much better than drinking for sure.
I am an herbal person and support almost all herbs.

My guy use to smoke pretty regularly as he has had several surgeries and suffers with alot of pain from that and scar tissue he hates taking pills so that helped with his pain we still conceived our son pretty sure the reason it took so long wasnt that they discovered i had bv at my first appt and said that is probaly what made it take so long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->