Is this normal?

Afm im not feeling depressed but not hopeful cervox still medium soft but creamy cm is leaving so probaly gearimg for af and feeling pretty crampy im ok with it ready for her to show and get onto next cycle my sil said they will be trying shortly after the new year and she conceived and gave birth all before i could get my bfp so scared that will happen again :(

Cppeace what a relief!! He pours foundation for houses everyday and works his ass off so by the time he gets home he is super sore and uses it to unwind.

Wanna, I'm sorry I know how frusterating that is. I didn't attend my cousins babyshower last month because I was so bitter. Not one of my finiest moments, but I just couldn't handle it.

What exactly is a bv?

Bacterial vaginosis some kind of infection she said easy to get like a uti just had to take a few anyibiotics and it was gone she made it sound really commen

Aww Wanna I sure hope that doesn't happen. I still feel really good for you.

Hannah, yeah, I think he'd have to be on it like big time to do in real(temporary) damage to his sperm or testosterone. Since you two have no issue getting down whenever you choose I don't think it will be any issue at all. It does make the sperm lazier though, so it kinda sways girls if I remember correctly.

Oh yes I've had thay before. Like years ago and I don't remeber if I finished the antibiotics completely?? And the doc said not to have sex for a week well I was 17 at the time so there was no way in hell thay was going to happen lol.

I have had the gyn down there at least 5 times since then and also my annual std check and then never mentioned it again so it must be gone?

Cppeace that's awesome! Hubby is dying for a boy but I so badly want a little girl! But honestly I would be happy with either.

BV is really common. Basically you can catch it when you get a bacterial imbalance in your vagina. This can be caused by not allowing the vagina to "breath", douching, getting fecal matter in your vagina and other various ways. It can be treated naturally. I have never had BV or a yeast infection cause I am herby and natural lol

Amd dont feel bad hannah the sil i was just talking about i didnt go to her baby shower cause i couldnt handle it

Yea i havent had it since i stopped douching they daid that was probaly what caused it but she said it created a bad enviroment for the sperm and probaly contributed to our long wait for a bfp

I also want a girl hannah since we already have a boy

I can't even explain how much all the support and comfort from you ladies means to me! Honestly, none of my friends or family know that I am TTC. I feel like I can't handle others knowing it puts too much pressure on me. Also I can't even tell my mom because she is super judgmental. She doesn't even know that I have PCOS. Yeah, I can talk to DH about it but he can only understand and relate to so much. I would feel so isolated w/o talking to other woman going through the same thing so THANK YOU!!:hug:

Sex of a babe. I think I'd prefer a boy first, but My family is predisposed to having girls. My Mawmaw(mom's mom) had 6 girls one boy, My grandma(dad's mom) had a fairly even split 3 boys, 4 girls, my mom had 3 girls, my big sis had a girl. All my Aunts and uncle had primary girls. Of all my mawmaw's grandkids the stats are 8 girls, 3 boys. I know they claim the sex is decided by the sperm, but I honestly believe the egg is set to let the "approved" sperm in. So I think certain eggs will only let boys in and some only let girls in. I could be wrong but makes sense to me.

Hannah this forum is a respite for most of us ttc. Most of us don't talk about these much with others who are not ttc because they just don't get it all the way. So we appreciate you just as much as you appreciate us :)

Aww thanks hannah you guys mean the same to me i also have told noone we are ttc either cause even though its stupid i know i would be embarrased if it took so long again plus my mom has basically right out said we dont need anymore and i dont really know why we have a good size home with 3 bedrooms i stay home cause dh makes plenty of money so dont know why we wouldnt have more our son is happy healthy and thriving so not to sure how ahe will respond to the news

My grandma has one of each and so does my mom but on my hubby's side of the family it is literally all boys so I guess it could go either way

Wanna, I work part time as a dance instructer but most of the money is from DH lol. My mom says I'm too young to want babies lol but she had me when she was 16 so I think she just doesn't understand.

My mo had 2 girls my dad had 2 girls and my dh has a huge family his mom had 5 kids and now she has 13 grand kids lol a good mix of boys and girls

Lol I wonder how she will feel having a little one call her grandma before shes 40 lololol

Your not to young at all the sil i was speaking of was your age year older at most and the disire to have children hit me at 22 but then i just wasnt in the right relationship. And dance instructor is awesome!! I loved to dance when i was younger have put on anout 20lbs now so not as much dancing probaly should migt lose weight lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->