Is this normal?

I work from home but me and guy make about the same amount. My mom would love to have several more grandkids. My big sis can't have more and my little sis says she wants none at all. So it's down to me lol

My Aunt Franet (Janet) Was a Grandma at 38 . It's odd but happens lol. She was 17 when she had her son and he was 21 when he had his first.

Wanna, too bad you don't live around here I instruct a zumba class on wednesday nights and it even kicks my ass and I've been dancing since I was 5 lol

Totally off topic but can one of you describe what a Pap feels like? Is it painful? My GP wants to do one now that she found out I'm ttc. She told me it hurts less than having a baby and was being all snarky lol I didn't even crack a smile. Super rude.

As long as the doc or nurse knows what they are doing it is just uncomfortable. I didn't have my first one till I was 26(of course I didn't start having sex till around then either, I was uninterested in guys before that) Them putting the speculum in can fill a little odd but no longer is icy cold since they use plastic mostly now. Them getting the actually cervical cells basically is just rubbing a q-tip on your cervix- it doesn't hurt normally unless someone doesn't know what they are doing. It should just feel like a light rubbing and maybe a slight poke. Make sure you don't have sex for at least 24 hours before you get the pap done or you will get messed up results. I've had 4 of them done and only had any pain once and that was cause I'm pretty sure I was ovulating at the time and they ended up rubbing the "q-tip" in the opening of the cervix since it was harder to see being higher up.

I have had several not painful at all just like cppeace said can be uncomfortable but its so quick once its done you will feel silly for being worried

Yeah she said if I can stand getting an IUD this will be nothing so I guess that' good. But I remember being in so much pain the days following getting my IUD. Maybe because I had never had a baby.

No that thing was uncomfortable i have had a baby and that was still very painful to get placed a sore for several days and i gave birth with no pain meds so believe me that hurt lol you werent being ridiculous or dramatic

An Iud the are entering the cervix and implanting it in your uterus- you will be sore from that. A pap they are just taking cervix cells to exam to make sure they look healthy.

Wanna Kudos on giving birth without pain meds. It's so much better for the babe :)

Well i couldnt believe how quickly i felt good and was able to be up and moving i would def try to do it again

Omg ladies I have been having cramps today and now back pain. Just took my temp at it was 99.62 its never that high unless I'm sick!

The natural high of giving birth is well known and most hospitals want to do so much interfering. I hate how doctors think they know more than the woman giving birth. It's always refreshing to see the few women who choose to go without it

Could that mean anything? I know day temp normally doesn't have much meaning

To me that is good might take mine lol why not we can compare

Idk if im even gonna test tomorrow might just wait anf see if af shows monday one weird thing i was just sweeping my kitchen floor anf literally felt like sciatic nerve pain suffered alot with my son but there deff isnt a big baby pushing on it right now

Hannah, I was actually gonna ask you about the weed thing knowing you guys were up in a legal state! Glad that has been asked, as well as everyone's input! Thanks ladies, I love how we can provide support to one another with each other's experiences and whatnot.

Also.. talking about gender.. I kinda want 1 girl and 1 boy... in terms of.. twins! :D it runs on both side of our families

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->