Is this normal?

Yeah Hannah a unusually high temp is def a great sign for really strong Progesterone which can be a great sign for Possible BFP

:dust:

Shh I really am not try to swy twins for me :p lol when I told my guy I may have dropped two eggs he was like "What! then we shouldn't have done that last insemination" lol

Man, I take a little nap this afternoon and I miss pages of conversation! Lol

Hannah the analysis was only $30 at the clinic we went to and hubby has no insurance. I can't really help with convincing your dh though...mine was very willing. It's been so long trying, he'll do whatever I ask of him.

He was actually joking on the way there. He said, "I was thinking about handing them the cup and saying 'freshly squeezed!' but I figured you'd kill me."

He really is. Lol so inappropriate. He was a good boy when we dropped it off though. Will get his results on Monday or Tuesday.

Braven, totally out of topic, but on your siggy you have "achievement unlocked" out of curiosity, are you a gamer?

Not directed at me but I'm a gamer and work for Xbox from home :)

What cppeace i swear you get cooler by the day!! I game more on the computer like WOW and stuff super nerdy i know lol my husband games on computer and consoles

:xmas16: Looking alot like christmas at my house

Attachments

• 1482533755025.jpg
    1482533755025.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 3
I just started working with this program, but if I do well eventually I can get paid to play video games sometimes lol I work the phones and am training for chat currently .. It's great :)

Nice Wanna.. My tree is alive and still only about 2 ft tall but I like them alive :) I get to use it every year and watch it grow.

OMGAHHH, IT'S A DREAM TO WORK FOR XBOX! lucky girl, you

And wanna, so pretty!!! 😍

Christmas is my favorite and that sounds awesome cppeace

I figure by the time a baby is old enough to remember it it will be bigger than them so all good lol ... Xbox-It is cool but a lot of responsibility and rules to remember.

I am not big into gaming, although I do a little bit. My hubby is big into it. Currently he's playing Skyrim. I played a lot of the classics when I was a kid. As an adult, I really only play (more recently) Left 4 Dead and Mortal Kombat lol But yes, it was kind of a gaming/BFing joke.

I work from home as well! Not for a gaming company, but it's still pretty awesome to not have to leave the house and get paid to work in my pjs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->