Is this normal?

Yes Braven, that is the coolest part of working from home lol

Gals.... smh... I'm back to ewcm again.. aaaaaaah!

Cppeace, what is going on?? That's crazy lol I honestly don't know if I jave ever had ewcm. Even when ovulating so I have to use preseed!

lol I'm guessing I had a weird surge of early estrogen and it prolly created more ewcm which is why it's just now showing up. I usually don't get but a a couple days of it and its never pouring outta me like this. It's loony and just adds to the oddity of everything so far.

Now, why I'm sneezing my head off I have no idea. I must have sneezed 20 times today.

I was doing that at beginning of tww also sadly doesnt look like these symptoms mean much for me

Btw no ornaments on my tree becausr my 2 1/2 year old refuses to leave them alone

Lolol wanna that's funny. He sure looks like a cutie.

I was sneezing a lot as well 3-4 dpo

You could have just put them all out of his reach lol but it's still pretty...

I rarely sneeze much at all. I also generally get light- medium creamy 1dpo and beyond ... This mix of creamy and ew is pouring outta me. It's crazy.

That one on profile is about a year old this is more recent dont worry i will share some christmas morning to

Attachments

• 1482541526055.jpg
    1482541526055.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 3
He is adorable.. Looks a lot like you :)

Aww thank you everyone os alwats comparing him to his dad but i agree with you i see alot of me in him

ok, the ew went back pure creamy... wew.. Now let the temp head up nicely tomorrow and be back to norm.

Thank you!! Just took a bath and swear the right boob has slightly joined party but feel like this isnt a good sign more like a cruel joke. Hannah who is that in your profile pic??

aww wanna well do you typically get tender breasts before af? If not I'd say still good sign :dust:

I use to but it always started right after o that was while on mirena since i got off of it last month i didnt get it at all

I got off in october not last month sorry lol was saying didnt get sore breast at all last month

hmm how about before you IUD? Do you remember?

I feel like they usually hirt eight after o but i know for a fact when pregnant with my son they didnt hurt till a few days after bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->