Is this normal?

hmm well I'm still not counting you out hon.

Yea i will ask dh what he thinks about testing tomorrow and go from there. Wish i temped im def gonna start next month then i would have an idea if af was coming

I mean i thought this stuff comes from a rise in horomones why are mine going up 2 days before af

You're progesterone will just keep pumping new bouts until estrogen becomes dominant again. That's why some of the worst pms symptoms can be day before AF... Sadly, most pregnancy symptoms are high progesterone symptoms. but Most months your pms symptoms should stay pretty similar but we all have odd months occasionally.

Your right my biggest problem right now is only being second cycle since mirena im still learning what my new normal is

Indeed... I'm just glad when I was on bc it never stopped me from ovulating. My cycle went right back to normal. You're isn't far off for sure :)

Im almost positive i ovulated every month on it my cm would always change and i felt normal o pain

I'm wanting to test so bad but I think 9dpo is just too soon and I don't want to see a bfn

9dpo is early your best waiting to at least 10dpo but Im guilty of testing as early as 8dpo before but after seeing negatives every few days for 2 months they don't really upset me anymore.. Seeing a positive would shock me

My period tracker app tells me I'm starting AF tomorrow and that's usually 1-3 days accurate. So with that said, I'm gonna wait another week to test if it doesn't show.. like I said, I've had no symptoms this entire cycle. But the last 2 cycles before that, I had SO many.

I will state that the past few days I've been super gassy and today my lower back has actually been aching (and I didn't do a darn thing today) as well as -tmi- a green bm this morning, and I didn't eat anything out of the norm at all. Welp.

and Hannah that Temp drop you had could be fab sign if you get a nice rise tomorrow :) :dust:

Wow Gina your will to not test is amazing :)

Yes gina your will power is fantastic and i have seen tons of women get there bfp on cycles where they have no symptoms.

Hannah i usually wait till 10 dpo but i was terrible this cycle cause i got way to excited about the spotting

Cppeace I was thinking the same thing I just wish it was morning already lol I'm anxious to temp

me too.. I want a nice normal high temp again no more craziness at least for another week

I was driving on the interstate today (through lakeland actually!) and all I can smell was Auntie Anne's pretzels! Ughhh. And there's only farmland on each side of this Interstate.. so unless there's a bakery somewhere I'm missing.. I was smelling something good!

Wanna, so you are planning to test again in the morning? How many dpo will you be tomorrow?

Cppeace, I was wondering how are you adding such specific symptoms on ff? I have the VIP membership but I can't figure out how to add things like feeling cold and sneezing.

Gina, I have def had a stronger sense of smell this tww I want past the seafood section at the store today and nearly threw up. So gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->