Is this normal?

Yes im gonna my boobs are more sore this morning and after that nausea last night i figured why not just got up so about to head that way and after if my son stays asleep gonna wrap his stuff since its kinda my last day lol

Ok thinking bfn and at 12/13 dpo im calling myself out but i will say i swore i saw something in bathroom and i keep looking at swearing i see something but this late in the tww it should be stronger so doubting anything is really there

Attachments

• 1482587973497.jpg
    1482587973497.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 20
The strength of the hcg just depends on how fast it doubled in your system. It could still be low even at 12 dpo. There may be a shadow on that test.

Hanna that looks like a nice rise you got this morn. I go to the specific symptoms and I made a few custom ones.

Gina mmmm that's nice to be smelling :)

My temp didn't go as high as I wanted but over 98 so I'm ok with it. I'm just not sleeping well :( And I feel like I'm trying to fight a chest cold off but not major symptoms just congestion.
Soo tired.

My vote is on indent but im out of test so af due monday if she dont show then more testing good thing is we got a family thing tonight christmas tomorrow and my mom is coming to visit from west virginia on tuesday we wont see her till wednesday but if i do get af that will help keep my mind off of it and keep my spirit high

Well, hopefully af stays away and you get that bfp monday. If not the new years bfp will still awesome. :)

Hannah i agree with cppeace your chart looks great and what a beautiful dip you had!!

Cppeace your right ill take a bfp whenever i can get it if its not this month ill take the next one every month is another chance to learn what is my usual now. Also last month i spotted before af so gonma start looking for signs of that and i can also note if she shows sore boobs kicking in around 11 dpo

Ok now dh says he sees something faint then he says he dont so who f*^<'( knows super over this tww and this cycle

Merry Christmas Eve ladies.

Wanna, call me crazy but I seriously feel like I see something on that frer. But I warned you about my line eyes lol.

Yes I was really happy how high my temp when back up this morning but still not getting my hopes up and I decided I'm not going to test unless I'm late. I'd rather see AF than bfn.

Anyways, I hope everyone has an awesome Christmas eve! <3

Like I said I'm pretty sure I see a shadow so it's def still not over and yeah I know this 2ww is already getting on my nerves.

So when would you be late Hannah?

Merry Christmas/ Happy holidays all :)

Now he is back to saying he sees a line and even proceeded to show me where so either something super faint or indent we will see monday i guess

Hannah def dont blame you on waiting to test the bfn have been a real debbie downer lol

I just hate how when you upload the pics they lose all the clarity and quality makes it harder to show something that is already barely visible

yes it does suck how often pale lines don't show on pics :(

Ah, that's what I'm doing Hannah. Waiting until I'm late to test.. rather have AF than see a bfn.

Wanna, yeah when I click the picture the quality gets a little pixel-y.

Happy Christmas Eve :D

I'm expecting AF on the 28th so if shes a no show I'll be testing on the 29th

Alright, WEll Fingers cross af is on vacation for 9 months :) :dust:

Think i got a better pic of it

Attachments

• 1482600157109.jpg
    1482600157109.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 14
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/wanna%2012dpo%20test.jpg
Inverted I def see a little something... Regular something def catches my eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->