Is this normal?

Omg im getting excited but know i shouldnt it could still be indent

Those are terrible about them but I sure hope not. That spotting made me think it was your month.

I know if it wouldnt have been for the spotting i wouldnt have started trstimg early probaly wouldnt have tested at all cause last month no testing just waited on af

My dh says he sees it on invert to so that makes me feel less crazy and you guys see it to cant wait for monday now it cant come fast enough if she doesnt show testing resumes tuesday

I saw something faint on the regular picture but wasn't sure.. then I scrolled down and saw the invert and saw the line right where I originally saw it. Give it a couple more days!

Lol I don't think I have ever waited on AF since TTC I have though tested on day AF was due and got a BFN and AF started within minutes lol
I always expect a negative that was why when I saw a positive after 2 months of every other day seeing a negative I thought I was nuts and seeing things. Then my guy was like nope- that's a line- no doubt. lol

Wanna I really think you will get your bfp soon!!

I've honestly had breast pain since 1dpo same as last cycle so I'm thinking I'm out for the month

Thank you gina i hope it shows on tuesday!!

And cppeace i totally get the bfn thing after 20 cycles of bfn i almost passed out seeing a bfp

I dunno Hanna, that temp up is a good sign. If it stays at that temp or higher that would be a triphasic chart which happens often in BFP charts! It's like 80% of triphasic ends in a bfp!

Hannah dont think that plenty of women get a bfp even with sore breast from day one

I will die if I start AF while I'm on this airplane :rofl:

That would be terrible fx it at least waits till after landimg

lol Well the altitude causes things to pop don'tcha know lol

HmmI just read something that I can't figure out the reason for. I found out in my research when you are pregnant you produce more fluid in your lungs. I'm trying to figure out why. No wonder pregnant women are easier to get short of breath...

Wow that does make sense and maybe why alot feel congested i know while pregnant witb my son i constantly felt like i was sick and my nose was clogged

Well I was looking up why women were short of breath in the first trimester and found out that more lung fluid is produced but no ones knows why that I can find. It's prolly just a side product of putting off chemical to produce more cervical fluid. Who knows... I do know that since ovulation my lungs have been heavier and I'm stuffy.

Was playing with different effect on my phone with the pic of my test this one is called sketch art look how it drew in the line!!

Attachments

• 1482607571203.jpg
    1482607571203.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 10
lol Yes there is def something on that test. FX it is just either an unusually insensitive FR or your hcg just isn't quite there yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->