Is this normal?

Im just nervous if i get a bfp this late and still faint is something gonna be wrong with the baby or is it gonna be a chemical and thats why i feel pregant but the test wont give a solid positive

If i do get a bfp doesnt seem like that spotting was ib seems like i implanted later than thay

A chemical is always possible, low hcg does not mean anything is wrong with the forming babe. It generally means that that particular placenta in the making is simply producing less hcg. It is not very rare to not get a positive until 16,18,20 or even later. People just see so many early positives they think it is weird to get the positives late. Most medical sites say not to even test until you are a week or more late.

No That spotting still could have been IB. Like I said every pregnancy is different and some just produce less hcg.

Ok cppeace want to run an idea by you this is my app that tracks my cycle is has me as having a 28 day cycle but im usually 29 anyway the day i had the strong cramping it felt just like when i use to o before my son and mirena super painful and to one side had the bleeding what if that was o pain and o spotting that would mean im only 8 dpo and would still give me a 11 day lp but i did see the little bit of ewcm the day before the app predicted o

Attachments

• 1482608106427.jpg
    1482608106427.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 5
It is possible that it could have been ovulation spotting. If you ovulated at what you are thinking is 6dpo then you BD 3 days before and 1 day after. That is possible timing. 2 days and 1 day before is the most preferred but sperm can stay alive 5 days if they have the cm to support it.
When did you used to ovulate? That usually doesn't change too much unless stressed(Which is why I have no idea why I ovulated so early. )
We just have to wait and see Wanna. I still have a positive feeling for you though. When you get a bfp you should investein the weeks hpt to see what it says lol

I think i might have ovulated on the 16th which is cycle day 18 not the 18 th i really wish i remembered lol i had the same app then but it didnt bring up my old cycles for some reason i wish it would have like you said i guess we will see if i get bfp before my son my ovulation pain was excrutiating like laying on my side holding it painful to walk you dont want to move the whole 9 yards then within 15 to 30 min gone as fast as it came and thats exactly what happened on the 16th

wow , yeah I get ovulation pain an dit can last for hours for me but even when it's strong it isn't debilitating. But yeah once the ovulation actually happens the pain is instantly gone.. Sometimes some echo mild pressure in the tubes but no real pain ..It's always like flipping a switch lol

I dont know why mine is so painful hope its not a sign of a worse problem

Oh I doubt it is- everyone's is different. Some women's lasts days, only get it after ovulation or get it from bot ovaries every month. Mine is very predictable lol

I found this very interesting. :

The early pregnancy factor

The early pregnancy factor or EPF is a imuno-suppressant protein and has been detected in mammals right after conception. Its function is to prevent the immune system from attacking the new embryo. Research carried out on human embryos showed positive results within 48 hrs after conception.

Pregnancy symptoms 48 hrs after conception?

Some women just know right away when they are pregnant. Also, a large percentage of women start to feel pregnancy symptoms very early on, even as early as a few days after conception. Health professionals will tell you that this is not possible since implantation hasn't occurred yet. However, in light of the research done on the early pregnancy factor, it could indeed be possible! The imuno-suppressant functions of the EPF could cause pregnancy symptoms to occur especially if your body is more sensitive to this protein. Morning sickness, in particular, has been linked to immunity suppression

Looked at my app and i didnt have ewcm till cd 18 last month also so looking good to that being o pain and o spotting good lord i have been testing way to early!! If im right im only 8 or 9 dpo now lol

Merry christmas!its 9:15 am where i live and my 2 year old is still sleeping lol

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you all have a blessed day.

Wanna, that's super funny about your son lol when did he finally wake up?

About 10 30 but we did go to families house last night he played super hard and was up way later than usual but he is done opening and seems super pleased

How is everyone feeling today?? My breast are still sore anf checked cervix still about medium soft its soft all around edges only firm in middle might have been slighty higher did seem harder to reach. Besides that feeling some light cramping me and dh bd last night and there was very very little brown but nothung today af due tomorrow we will see

Merry Christmas ladies! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Hi all. I'm feeling kinda off still. Very stuffy and sneezing, some almost cramps going on, on and off headache, some muscle cramps here and there.
Fingers still crossed for you Wanna.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back