Is this normal?

Sounds promising cppeace i really hope she stays away tomorrow!!

Me Too Wanna.
I am so congested and sneezy! It sucks but if conception happened EPF is going on it lowered my immune system and that's why I'm fighting off something. Ugh... Almost have heart burn now. I never get heart burn. I don't think I have had it in more than a decade.

I had a little heartburn after eating pizza earlier but im still not convinced af is coming got a big pimple on my face which usually happens with af so we will see

The acne is generally caused by a drop of progesterone. Which that can just be a lull between surges or can me oncoming AF

I hope you ladies are doing well and had a great holiday. 10 dpo today and my boobs are killing me lol but no nipple pain and not muxh of anything else. Forgot to take my temp this morning pretty upset about that lol

My boobs are also killing me hannah the only thing that really has me holding onto hope

I'm getting some really odd sensations around the uterus.

Yea could be but they say implantation is possible at 6 so could be something

I believe the uterus can prepare itself for implantation. So, that me but I'm feeling. Who knows.

Cppeace, have you heard of woman having sore breast but not nipples and getting a bfp? It always seems like nipple pain is a must when it comes to a bfp

Also, if my lp is 13 days when do you think my bbt would begin to call. 10dpo toda

The temp fall is different for everyone. Some get it 2 days before AF, some 1 day before and some not till the day it is to start, and a rare few don't even get a temp drop at all.

As for the breast/nipple pain, that is totally a woman by women thing. Some women don't get sensative breasts or nipples and get a BFP. Everyone has different symptoms, some none at all.

I think I've decided to test on Tuesday as it would be CD28 and our 2 year anniversary. Oh boy, oh boy. I hope this is it! ^_^

That sounds like a plan gina!!

Hannah dont beleive that nipple and breast pain stuff i had no sore breast or nipples when i got my bfp with my son that didnt show up till a few days later

Afm its 9am af isnt here yet but she has all day to come rain on my parade

Lol Well, Wanna it doesn't sound like af is giving you any symptoms. I again got less sleep. My temp would have been higher but I won't adjust it today.
So congested and sneezy sigh

I woke up with a sore throat but my son has a cold so not sure if its a symptom or im just getting what he has i am cramping slighty but i have been having thayt every morning for a week this is tmi but i reached up towards my cervix a little with some toilet paper and no sign of blood but there is still plenty of time for her to show also breast still sore

In the old messages of mine i found i was complaining of cold symptoms before my bfp with son so could be a good sign

It's very common for women to get sick in successful conception 2ww. Once the sperm and egg join it puts out a signal to your body to lower it's immune system so that the forming embryo isn't attacked and has a shot to attach. I rarely get sick but I def have some kinda cold now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->