Is this normal?

Peace, what are your thoughts/research regarding taking prenatal vitamins before bfp or early on in tww? I've been reading posts that it helps the body prepare for pregnancy before even receiving a bfp

Gina, I don't believe it helps you get a bfp. I would recommend only taking natural ones and folate, not folic acid. Whether doing it before or after your bfp doesn't make a lot of difference to me. Folate is readily absorbed, unlike folic acid. Folate is helpful in the building of the nervous system and early stuff. I would recommend starting to take it no later than 3 weeks after getting a bfp for best use of babe. The sooner the better, though.

You're welcome,Gina. I hang around here a lot. Always glad to help. :)

Checked cp at regular time is higher than usual and kinda hard also having alot of watery cm vs the creamy i have been dont think its looking good

Watery is what I get before AF, but for some women it's a good sign. High CP is a good thing. Firm is meh. All you can do is wait and see. :dust:

Yea it basically gave me no info lol the high thing suprised me though

11dpo today and feeling super nauseous this morning out of nowhere. Maybe from all the junk I ate yesterday lol. I'm thinking about testing soon its too hard to resist. My temp when down a little but still well above coverline so we shall see

You're temp still looks great Hannah. Not triphasic but still looking great. The early nausea can be a good sign or like you said just from eating unusual stuff... 11dpo - you can test anytime you re ready.

Hannah you know we support the decision to test lol but only if you really want to i think your looking good

I may do it in the morning. All I have in a wondfo. Would that be sensitive enough for 11dpo?

Yeah wondfos are generally considered pretty sensitive. Go for it if you feel it!

Omg hannah im so excited to see the test tomorrow!!

Have a feeling af will show tomorrow last month was 29 day cycle and tomorrow will be cd 29 month before that was only 24 but that was first one after iud removal

My god i am so tired right now literally keep yawning and can barely keep eyes open still no blood no spotting and no more cramps since this morning guess we will see in the morning now i feel like i got to wait tomorrow to since its the cycle day i started last month

Well Wanna the exhaustion is def positive sign for high progesterone. Still have my fingers crossed for you.

Found my bbt so will start temping next month, but when do i start when af is done or during??

If you get Af, it's best to start temping after the bleeding is done or about done. Your temp can be all over during AF.

Ok thank you i have a account on ff from years ago hopefully i can remember log in and get this going that way i can figure out when o is for sure

Sounds good, but I still don't count you out yet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->