Is this normal?

Im not but thought today was be my clue yes or no but now realize i kinda need to wait tomorrow to feel like this wait has been forever long

I just had some very, very light spotting. Think AF will start tomorrow also :/

Gina, I'm sorry. I hate when AF makes her unwelcome visits.
I should get AF by wednesday, so I'm right there with ya!
So tired today even after getting like 9 hrs of sleep last night. Thinking that must be a sign of AF gearing up to make her apperance

No, the tiredness is a sign of high progesterone. Still a good sign, Hannah and Wanna!

We went and ate mexican and have horrible nausea now

Just peed and randomly checked cp again still high but felt softer know i cant trust that but that nausea caught me off gaurd only was able to eat like 6 bites of my food

Wanna I went out to lunch as well and I feel super nauseous too. When did you start getting sick when you were pg with your son?

Did you have severe morning sickness or more mild? Everyone in my family was sick throughout their entire pregnancy. Hopefully that's not how I'll be

Still definitely not out! To me that is a great couple signs there Wanna!

Everyone and every pregnancy is different when it comes to symptoms, including morning sickness/ Nausea. My mother had zero symptoms with any of her pregnancies. My big sis got pretty nauseous, but she also was on some meds for her issues. I remember only small bouts of nausea when I was actually pregnant and it was unconfirmed.

From 5 to 9 was pretty bad i wasnt physically vomiting but the nausea was dibilitating the only thing that didnt make me feel terrible was dry cherios lived on them for a month after the nausea went away the heartburn kicked in and stayed till he was born took more zantac than i can count

Not gonna lie starting to feel a little more hopeful but not convinced lol would be awesome to get a bfp tomorrow as my mom will get into town that night problem no test lol but think hubby will need some sodas sure i can convince him for a cheepie or 2

lol- well tomorrow you will be late so that is more than enough excuse.

Yea if it doesnt show within an hour or 2 pf being awake i will feel good usually always shows some sign of coming in mornings

Yeah, mine likes to show either just before I wake or within a couple hours of being up too usually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->