Is this normal?

Ok i know i dont have a chart or a cover line but decided to take my temp when i woke up it was 98.42 dont that sound like the temp you have when af is coming?

I've never ever had back pain during AF (or at all, for that matter)... but, this is excruciating! :sad2:

Aww in sorry gina :( can you take something to help or try a heating pad on it

Wanna, CD 1 my temp was 98.15 and CD 2 it dropped all the way down to 97.48. My CD 1 temps used to drop immediately the day I started down into the 97 range...but seems things have changed a bit for me now. It's really hard to base anything on one random temp though, as even in pregnancy your temps can fluctuate quite a bit.

Thanks braven i figured i couldnt think much into it but since i found the themometer i will def be temping next cycle if af shows

I'll be temping starting tomorrow; also got a refill for Femara to start CD3; and then the nurse told me she wants to schedule an ultrasound for CD3 to check everything out?

All that sounds good gina fx all goes great and that you can be succesful this cycle

Thanks, wanna! Still no AF for you? that's potentially good news! :)

Braven -- heading into fertile period soon? Did the SA come back well as you expected?

Its only 10 am here but so far no af im keeping fx she stays away

Peace, any research/wisdom regarding AF's containing ewcm?

Gina I am CD 7 today, took my last dose of Femara. Not sure when O day will be. Haven't heard anything yet regarding the SA. Hoping to hear something today. Offices were all closed yesterday.

Gina, af is caused by progesterone plummeting and estrogen being dominate so yes ewcm and watery are common just before and during af.

Wanna since you don't know you average pre or post ovulation temp that temp means nothing lol. If you average pre ovulation temp is 98.2 then yes that could signal oncoming af. If your avg pre ovulation temp is generally 97.7 then that temp is still looking great.

I decided to go ahead and adjust my temps for my lack of sleep this last week but I slept fine last night and have a straight drop. I felt very warm going to bed so dunno what's up. Starving this morning though.

We shall see. I'm not holding my breath lol

My temp was the exact same as yesterday and AF is due tomorrow. Honestly I think my BBT is broken because it has given me 97.90 so may times this cycle but I have had to adjust a couple time for temping too early

Anyone have any suggestions for a more accurate BBT? I have the one from target and have only read bad reviews. I mean really, what are that chaces of getting the same exact temp multiple times??

I wish i could help with that hannah but im really no help with temp stuff still no af but feeling crampy we will see

Wanna I'm feeling super crampy today too. Looks like AF will be here tomorrow

No hannah i remember having cramps with my son that were just like af even made the comment one time that it felt like af could start any second and here he is

Basically most bbt thermometers are fine. You prolly just have that bbt. I know I have had times 4 out of 6 temps will be the same or only off by .02 or something. Shouldn't be big changes in temp unless your sleep was bad or you get a surge of one chemical or the other. I got my bbt thermometer from amazon and occasionally I check it with a regular thermometer to make sure they are pretty close with each other.

I'm getting some tight, almost feel like tired muscle cramps from the right side of uterus area- illogical to be implantation related since I ovulated from left side.

AF like Cramps Hannah mean nothing without AF. Many women feel they are getting AF right up until seeing that BFP!

Neither of you are out yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->