Is this normal?

Went pee checked cervix at normal time it is high and medium soft cant believe i havent tested since saturday lol im dying to pee on something

Wanna, when are you going to test next? I was going to test this morning but I wimped out lol I will probably cry next bfn I see lol I'm so emotional the past couple days

Cppeace looks like you had a pretty good dip today, maybe implantation?

Hannah, just as a side note, I'm finding my cycles way crampier on femara than before/normally. I did have AF type cramps when I conceived my daughter. They were pretty intense up until 9 weeks, but I'm basically cramping from Oday until AF comes on femara. Must be something to do with the medication.

If its not here in a few hours im willing to waste and .88 walmart cheapie and see what shows up. Emotional is a good sign i understand not wanting to see the bfn dont test unless your sure you can handle it ttc is very rough i totally get it

Hannah, high emotion was my biggest sign that I might be actually pregnant. I would cry at the drop of a hat and act like small issues were the end of the world.

Possible implantation I suppose but who knows. I do know I feel like I'm freezing today when I was very hot when I went to bed last night.

Now my bb's feel like they are starting to hurt less ugh lol never thought that I would wish to be in pain haha. Honestly at the point I would be just delighted to be throwing up and all that good stuff. I never spot or anything before AF so I don't really even get any type of warning. If my temp is still up tomorrow I will test

Your temp is still good and the really early pregnancy symptoms are usually very up and down. I def am not counting you out.

Its bfp!!!!!

Attachments

• 1482874402444.jpg
    1482874402444.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 17
Darker now that it sat

Attachments

• 1482875491715.jpg
    1482875491715.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 13
Oh My Gosh Wanna! I knew it! Congrats!

Thank you so much i cant believe it only took 2 cycles. Now you and hannah need to get yours and join me. Not gonna lie im nervous as hell once i hear and heartbeat i will relax that 7 week loss makes me nervous no matter how many healthy ones i have

Like I told Galyna, Wanna, early losses happen about 1 in 5 times and usually are not preventable or caused by anything you do or don't do. Just know that you are pregnant right now,be hopeful and take it one day at a time!
Congrats and FX for a sticky bean!

Thank you so much im nit going anywhere anytime soon i want to follow the rest of you ladies journeys. Im gonna do exaclty what you said im gonna be happy for each day i get with this baby amd hope that in the end we have a beautiful baby (hopefully girl) to take home

Lol I dunno I kinda feel another boy for you lol we shall see lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->