Is this normal?

Honestly the other day i mentioned it got kimda watery and seemed to dry up im still kinda dry except when i check my cp i will have creamy cm on my finger but none really making it to undies so not waht i expected and dont let them cramps fool you im still cramping now

Yes boobs started about 2 days ago but barely hurt then last night the intensity picked up the cramps fluctuate some feel like af others feel very minor

Mighty quite in here how you feeling hannah?? When is af due? You gonna test or wait it out?

lol I'm always here unless asleep or really busy with work. Yep, I want to see Hannah's test tomorrow :happydance:

Im feeling okay cramps have eased off. If my temp is still up tomorrow I may test. Last cycle I had a 13 day lp and tomorrow is 13dpo I just want tjat bfp so bad. Today I still have a little bit of creamy cm but only up towards the cervix and last cycle on the day before AF I had really watery cm so maybe thats a good sign

overall your chances still sound good to me hon :) I've been many's good luck charm this month :p

Cppeace if my lp was 13 days last cycle do you think it will be again this time? Or can it vary?

You must be a psychic or something lol you totally called it that wanna was gonna get her bfp

I think lp is always suppose to be the same, does your af usually show in the morning?

For most women, yes, your lp should remain the same, not deviating more than a day or two.

I am semi psychic for sure- always have been. I described the woman my bff was going to marry almost 2 years before he met her and the woman my friend Matt would marry over 8 months before he met her. I've foreseen a great many things. But that is neither hear nor there.

Thats awesome cppeace i def believe in that stuff use to see a psychic lady once a year she was usually right on point, hope you are right about hannah to!!

We will have to see if you get it right about being boy lol

Yes AF usually shows in the morning for me. Last cycle I tested the morning of 13dpo got a bfn and AF started with in minutes

Good luck Hannah. Fingers crossed for a bfp for you. I know generally lp is the same but you should keep in mind that you are on fertility meds and your body may be adjusting to those still so lp could fluctuate.

Hopefully this is your cycle as well though!

Just took my temp and its 97.18 all the way down to pre o temp so looks like AF will be here today. Super upsetting:( today is going to be a rough day lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->