Is this normal?

Its possible but I don't think so. I tested today anyways and i'm 99% sure it was bfn:(

Some women get the temp drop the day before they get AF. It may not arrive until tomorrow. It may also be a fluke temp- they happen.

Well if she dont show today guess we will know by tenp tomorrow

I had very wet, creamy cm up until AF this cycle 😔

WEll ladies my cm is still creamy, my cervix is fairly low and medium, feels kinda gritty in there which is new, feeling cramps on and off, backache on and off, sinus headache on and off... Insomnia half came back last night so temp is again adjust but was higher in either case. My congestion is way less- I'm very tired.. YAWN...

All that sounds good cppeace and that rise is fantastic!!

Well the actual temp was only about half the rise but I was again up early boo! I miss sleeping in so much!

Still havimg creamy cm and no AF. Look a wondfo and I see some sort of shadow but I think evap because I took another and it was 100% bfn.

I mean it's not even possible to be pregnant with a temp that low is it?

Well my case was very rare but my temps were all over the place when I was pregnant so yeah, it is possible but not very likely would be my best answer.

For example: Let's Play locate when Cppeace conceived cause this was the chart it happened on lol

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/limbo%20preg%20cycle.png

Sorry to keep posting my test i feel like its rude but really want to know if they look ok feel like one from this morning is lighter one on left yesterday about 2 hour old evening time right is fmu probaly 7 hour hold

Attachments

• 1482979880030.jpg
    1482979880030.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 11
Do you know if it possible to ovulate but not concieve and still not get a period?

Idk much about chart cppeace but yes that looks insane

Neither being Fmu, one day apart they look fine lol They shouldn't be really much if any darker in 1 day.

Todays was fmu and your right but after my loss im so paranoid im pretty sure now that the bad cramps i had and spotting was o so that makes me 12 dpo

Hannah, no you can not: ovulate, not conceive and not get a period. You ovulate, that releases the progesterone rushes, then you wouldn't conceive, the progesterone would keep pulsing cause it's prepping the uterus lining for possible implantation. Implantation wouldn't happen and the progesterone would peter out, estrogen going dominant again and then your uterine lining begins to disolve and shed and AF is triggered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->