Is this normal?

That's correct Hannah. You LP is the days between ovulation and AF. AF marks CD1.

I am not sure, no. It has likea count down to test day but the color coding, no I am not sure. This is first time I've ever used FF. I prefer Ovuview but am using FF mostly for ya'll to seethe chart lol

So, nowvyou know your temp can drop 2 days early. Sorry AF got you but at least you're learning your bbt pattern. You will get for bfp soon, I am sure!

Sorry she showed but i know your happy to get next cycle on the road really hope the new medicines get you a bfp i will be sticking aroumd to see how it turns out and symptom spot with you

My cervix is higher than it was yesterday, so maybe a good sign for me .. maybe

I havent checked mine in several days but it was high after my bfp but not as soft as i expected

Hannah i feel pretty good nausea gets me every evening boobs stoll pretty tender but not nearly as tored as i thougbt i woild be

I will prolly cave and test tomorrow, but I don't expect to see anything. Feeling some pre AF pressures.

So we got the SA results back and in addition to dealing with my own broken body, we're also dealing with low morphology as well. So yay. Feeling hopeless now.

Sorry to hear that Braven. Diet and supplements can help with healthy sperm. Maca is great for sure.

We bought some vitamin D, C, E and lycopene. It's just depressing.

I'm sure it is. Hopefully, he starts the supplements and his next SA looks great!

So sorry to hear that braven hope the things you got help and that you get better results next time

Hannah, a SA test is cheap and easy or you could get a kit on amazon that will at least give you a count- won't tell you quality but quantity. Unless he is high stress, constantly overheating that area, using a laptop or similar wireless device on the area alot or it's genetic it isn't likely.

None of that applies to him but his diet is horrible he is like a sugar addict lol

I just realized that our results may be skewed some. Finding some articles that say long periods of abstinence can affect sperm quality. We DTD on CD 19 and the analysis wasn't done until CD 3, which is 13 days later. No ejaculation in between.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->