Is this normal?

I dont have anymore test so thats probaly a good thing although i think a digital would make me feel better.

Hannah im pretty sure if you ovulate you get a period but im not positive i havent done to much research on that

Well, either way for 12dpo those are fine lines Test again in 2 days should be much darker.

Get a weeks one in a couple days , that will make you feel much better.

I think i will thanks guys for helping chill me out

I slept pretty well, my temp needed no adjustment today yay! I don't currently feel cold or overly congested-so far so good.

If I go with non adjusted temps today is the highest since 2dpo. So that is pretty positive to me.

See this is my chart with no adjustments for waking early.

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/Screenshot_2016-12-29-08-35-58.png

My temp was the exact same as yesterday. I'm jusy confused on how there can be such a big temp drop and no AF

It was weird because at 4:20 am my temp was at 97.60 and I adjusted it and came out to 97.82 but then I went back to bed and tempted and it came to 97.18 at 5:30

If your you'd been sleeping at least 4 hours you can keep that first temp if you like. I've been getting very changing temps like that too. I don't really have an answer.

Def very strange hannah i might do some research on your situation

Cppeace i def think your temp is positive

I'm super frusterated the nurse advice line at my gyn is completely clueless she didn't even know what a luteal phase was!

And then this morning I called again and spoke to a diferrent lady I explained to her that I had a progesterone draw at 7dpo that clearly confirmed O and that I am now 14dpo with no positive pregnancy test or AF and she told me that it could just be an irregular cycle. That doesnt make any sense to me. If I had high progetersone levels that dropped out to give me a low bbt than I should have started my period from progesterone withdrawl.

it depends on how fast your uterine lining dissolves/ sheds. It can take up to 48 hours after progesterone plummets. Most of the medical community is clueless about the particulars of ttc.

Hannah, im still stalking this thread, quietly. I have had many cycles where i have had 3 days of plummeting temps before af showed her ugly face. It is very frusrating. Many factors can make a difference with your temps. Sorry you're struggling with the wait. Temping brings so much frusration.

Congratulations on the bfp wannanewbaby.

You built that lining. Every woman does. Some women's temp drops sooner. This is your first month temping. You don't know your pattern yet.

Thank you

Sorry your still not getting your answers hannah

Stupid question probobly lol but lets say AF starts at 15dpo, so your 15dpo actually turns into cd 1, so your lp would be 14 days then correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->