Is this normal?

And Braven, I'm super sorry about the poor results. Hopefully the vitamins can improve the quality and get you your bfp

Hi sugar isn't great Hannah, but it shouldn't cause a sperm issue, especially in a young guy.

Braven, yes going that long can cause inaccurate results. For health sperm is best being released at least weekly.

BFN No surprises here 11dpo, AF should arrive tomorrow, the next day at the most.

No it isn't yet, cm isn't watery yet either so still not out, but unless my LP has adjusted again 12 dpo is my max lp. My LP has adjusted in the past and everything else about this cycle has been crazy so who knows.

Cppeace, I have been meaning to ask, do you temp orally or vaginally? And should I be charting during AF? I did last cycle but It's been nice to have a little break

I tep vaginally for better accuracy. I wait till AF is done to start temping.

Saw some pink spotting after a bm but not seeing anymore now or aroumd cervix so hopefully all is ok no serious cramping ir anything

Wanna, I'm sure it's all okay. Especially if you aren't cramping or anything

Yea i think its ok just gonna keep a super close eye on it with my miscarriage it started out as brown spotting didnt actually start cramping till a few days later

Spotting is pretty normal in early pregnancy. If concerned drink lots of water and eat some eggs to raise progesterone! Good luck. Hope no serious issue.

I'm hoping my temp goes up tomorrow- would be a good sign at least. We shall see. No sign of oncoming AF.

I got my fx cppeace for a temp rise so want to have someone join me in bfp!! And thank you for the advice will drink some water tonight and some eggs in morning i already had dinmer and i super full

Yep one of the main causes of early loss if not due to cellular issues is dehydration or progesterone drops so min 40 oz of water a day and try to sneak some progesterone packed eggs here and there.

Yea im kinda worried with just coming off the mirena is my lining and horomones healthy enough to sustain pregnancy

Well, you had a pretty normal cycle last one so it should be. You're gonna worry regardless, but if you're healthy enough to implant you should be healthy enough to grow the bean lol.

Lol one of two things is gonna happen this cycle if not pregnant. I'm either gonna have my shortest cycle ever (Avg 30-31 days) or I'm gonna have my longest LP charted lol.... Who want to place bets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->