Is this normal?

lol that is the favorite to win but after my 40 day cycle last month I am not sure at all lol

Happy new year all.

Yep my temp went up a bit but hpt are decidedly negative. Boo!

Well I hope you get your bfp or AF soon because limbo is the absolute worst.

Lol Believe me, I know limbos suck. My 2+ month one took a lot of my sanity.

2017...that means I'm into my 5th year of trying for baby #2...crazy. Never thought I'd be dealing with this at all. I really hope 2017 is our year, and all of yours still waiting for your BFPs as well.

I'm trying to stay positive and tell myself that this WILL be our year. CD 12 today...no signs of O yet, just been crampy a little on and off for the last couple of days. I don't have any opks and I started my Femara earlier so I'm really not sure when it might happen. We're just BDing every other day for now.

Braven, sorry it's been such a long haul for baby 2 but it is coming hon. This is your year!

Braven i really hope this is your year also every other day is what we always did to maybe this new year will brimg you all the luck you need

Braven, sorry its been such a long journey for you but It's good that you have a plan and I really believe this will be your year!

Any ideas why I would be having ovary pain cd 3? Maybe the follicles beginning to grow?

Yeah, Hannah, I'd say they are just starting to be stimulated. It's not concerning unless you get a lot of pain or several days of pains.

lol I'm not feeling anything AF like today. Cervix is medium height and texture. Still Creamy CM. Took another HPT this afternoon and thought so I saw a shadow and if I invert and tilt I see something slight but I'm just grasping at straws lol
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/12%20dpo%20later_1.jpg

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/12%20dpo%20later.jpg

I def see what your saying in both pics!! Omg cppeace i hope it gets darker!!!

Lol least I'm not the only crazy one seeing lines lol
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back