Is this normal?

I swear i see it in the regular pic better than the inverted

Yeah I can see a shadow on the test in person but :shrug:

If the temp is still up in the morn I'll test again. 20 tests and a digi left lol I know I just counted em before I took the test this afternoon.

Yep, if no AF tomorrow I will be late by LP but not late by cycle length until the 7th.

I see something in both pics cppeace def looks like the start of something good. Hopefully your temp is still up in the morning.

Cd and my period already seems to be coming to an end. Its generally 5 days

My AF was a bit shorter on my second cycle of femara. Don't know if it's just coincidence. I'm usually 5 days or so. This month was 4 full days and 2 days of spotting.

I don't know much about Femera but several things can change your AF strength and length. Anything 3 days or more is healthy and normal

Hey i say a shorter af is a positive side effect one of the many reasons i got rid of my mirena was 7 to 10 day af horrible!!

Cppeace i see temp is still up!! Did you test again??

Lol you're just stalking my chart :p I hadn't posted anywhere, yet lol...
Yes, more negative this morn.
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170102_083059.jpg
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170102_083318.jpg

Yes you are so right i am stalking your chart lol and that test makes me mad as it was suppose to have lines!! Maybe your like other people who test better with afternoon urine

It's possible. I'll prolly test again this afternoon- we shall see ... I personally don't think I metabolize and excrete HCG correctly... was just hoping it was a one time issue but who knows.

Well hopefully we see a little something again this afternoon would you ever decide to try a blood test if your limbo got long and you thought you were pregnant

No doctor would give me blood test last time when I was over a month late. They said I'd have to get a positive on a urine test first in office. I live in a fairly small town, but called 9 or 10 doctors here. None would test me.

I agree especially I would be paying for it and it's not that expensive a thing. The same repeated words were "If the Home pregnancy test is negative you're not pregnant. You should come in for some birth control or the shot to bring on your period. "
Then when I miscarried it was " Oh you're just having a strong late period"
Then When I actually passed the underdeveloped fetus it was " Oh you just got pregnant later than you thought(Not physically possible without sex).

So, No doctor shall be seen again.

Omg cppeace thats is so horrible! How frusterating that must have been.

Today is cd and when I tempted this morning it was 97.84 lol so I knew that must be wrong so I didn't chart it. I'm going to start gemping vaginally tomorrow. Is it okay if I don't start charting til cd 5?

The temp can be all over the place the first 1-6 days of the cycle ... I generally start temping cd 4 or 5 but if they are way off they should be logged but discarded most of the time.

Wow that is so rude and horrible!! I got a similar experience with my miscarriage i went to doc for bleeding and he said was a miscarriage cause my cervix was closed no pain and bleeding light told me rest and no sex till 2nd tri so everyday bleeding picks up and turns more red he drew my blood at first visit tokd me to come back and few days after my 2nd draw and we will discuss results i go in also to do ultrasound wr try that and nothing literally empty uterus they say put bottoms back on and see doc while im in bathroom getting dressed feel this weird pressure sit on toilet and literally pass baby anf all call nurse in she tries to say just a large clot (sure) so see doc his exact words well im sure by now you know your having a miscarriage you will probaly bleed a few more weeks what birth control would you like. Needless to say never went back to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->