Is this normal?

I bough a new bbt thermometer but this one seems to be a piece of crap too lol I took my temp 3 times in a row. First time I got 97.84 then 97.62 and then 97.57 lol all within a matter of 3 minutes.

Yeah, Wanna, Doctors can go ____ them self. They are not helpful and do not know enough about pregnancy, fertility or birth. It's a disease to them, not a natural state of being. If you don't fit the text book mold perfectly you are stupid, nuts or just a trouble maker. They can all go away.

Wow wanna. I'm sorry you guys have had such bad experiences with doctors. I haven't ever experienced tgat but then again I'm young and never been pregnant. It's crazy to me how detached doctors can be from their patients like they honestly don't care.

I have 2 big fears when ttc. 1, is that I will never be able to concieve or 2, never be able to carry a baby to term. I'm not sure which sounds worse to me

Hannah, if you hadn't moved majorly yes that bbt therm needs to be calibrated. Read your instruction manual to see how to calibrate it.

Hannah, your fears are common. I don't see either being a major issue for you.

Yes i was so terrified when i got pregnant with my son just swore the same thing would happen again went nuts over every little thing i felt anf lost count of the amount of test i took comparing lines it was silly and probaly helped me none yet here he is safe and sound and wild as ever and this pregnancy seems like it will be fine also so even if something terrible like miscsrriage happens to you it doesnt mean you wont get a beautiful baby to take home one day. I think you both will get bfps soon

Feeling some odd (not AF like) jabby feelings leftish side of uterus.

The afternoon bfn
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/13%20dpo%20late.jpg

And after letting it sit for around 15-20 minutes I notice another shadow forming... No color that I see but a definite very very faint shadow. https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/13dpo%20later2.jpg

lol Well, I generally don't have line eye- there is def a shadow just it popped late and I cannot confirm color.

I may have my guy pick up a first signal before he leaves work- but that would spoil the surprise at least somewhat ... hmm choices choices...

Have you used those test before?? Did they ever dry like that?? It looks almost like progression cause darker than one yesterday.

This is the first time I used this brand but it was both afternoon tests that had a shadow- the one from 11dpo developed nothing, the early one from 12 dpo developed nothing the afternoon one 12dpo was there within 5 mins but yes lighter and didn't get any darker after hours. This one hasn't gotten any darker after a couple hours either. So dunno. I read some of teh reviews saying very low hcg like 6 or 7 could pop 20 mins or more later that people used these to track their numbers after losses cause they were very sensitive for some but not so much for others.

I'm still tamping down the hope till I see bright pink lines . But I am more optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->