Is this normal?

I totally understand but also feeling pretty optimistic foe you i mean you timed everything perfect this cycle

Hi ladies! Happy new year!

Nothing to report--just finished AF.

Hannah - how long did you say your AF lasted this cycle? and did you do CD3-7 of Femara? My AF was wonky this time around.. heavy 1 day, light the next, medium another day, spotting. Aye yi yi. Also started temping and I'm already over it lol I just want to keep sleeping when the alarm goes off.

Wanna - Have you taken any more tests to see a darker line? We like to see more lines! :D I like following your little ticker too

CP - I do see a little faint something! And that's actually being seen on my PC (rather than phone)

Braven - You must be in the fertile window or sometime soon? Are you taking OPKs this time around?

I've actually am trying to get over a cold I've had since CD1 (currently CD8). Was thinking about taking Mucinex to help during the day? But, I've heard that it also affects cm.. any insight on this?

Gina, Mucinex is supposed to help with ewcm production (supposedly, I've never used it). Wouldn't hurt I'm sure.

CD 14 for me today. Had a bit of a temp drop and woke up with a headache, usually a good sign I'm gearing up to O. So far only a tiny bit of ewcm to note and no usual O cramps, just crampy in my abdomen, almost like AF cramps.

I did Femara 3-7 this month so I'm not really sure when things will happen. I don't have any OPKs and they've never been reliable for me so it's kind of just a guessing game, DTD every other day.

Gina the last one i took was 16dpo it was nice and dark so no more testing for me although i really wanted to do a week estimator for fun

Attachments

• 1483451055629.jpg
    1483451055629.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4
Also i believe the cold medicine does help cm the first cycle off mirena i gad a horrible cold and was taking daytime and nightime medicine only cycle in my life i had several days of abundant ewcm

Morning all. Starting to feel like AF is coming... temp is still up but I predict a drop tomorrow or AF to just start without a drop. My cervix is pretty low and more firm than yesterday. Saw nothing on the tests this morn.. will share them once off mobile.

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170103_085814.jpg
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170103_085726.jpg
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170103_085307.jpg

Sorry cppeace, I hope you're not in limbo for long. It's annoying when you do everything perfect and still bfn

Gina, I am currently cd 5 and looks like af is done. It was heavy the first day and then fairly light the following 3 days. AF has seemed to be lighter for me while on femara. I am taking it 3-7

When you're infertile and haven't had a baby in 5 years and you receive a can of formula in the mail. :grr: :growlmad:

Braven I got on of those last month... Was just like really? I have no kids and am not pregnant... what a waste- Not like I would feed a babe formula anyway. but really, bah

Yeah, I'm just like what a waste of money and product? What would make them think that I need this?? So irritating and kind of like a slap in the face. I'm going to post it on my FB and see if anyone needs it, so it doesn't just go into the trash.

I have gotten those in the mail before always wonder how they decide who to send them to very strange

So I was having some very off cramps, not quite like AF cramps, but they have mostly passed now and I also just checked and my cervix is higher than it was and back to creamy cm again.
Took the afternoon HPT and it was negative, took another and I swear I saw light pink line for a few minutes but it's faded- I'm just losing it is all lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->