Is this normal?

Aww cppeace your not losing it if i was getting lines like you have i would be a testing maniac to

Good morning ladies. Unsure of my temp this morn but I marked the lower one. I have some light pink spotting going on which I'm sure will turn to flow soon. So I believe I can pretty much call it at this point. Ah well still have one shot at a BFP before my bday.

Dang:( I'm sorry cppeace. But I'm sure it will happen soon since you started doing the home inseminations. I would say it def increases the chances

Hannah, apparently my body wants to copy yours. My chart is weird for me this cycle. 4 out of the last 6 temps have been just about the same exact temp. So weird!

Yeah, the Home insemination can do nothing but improve the odds. I just have no idea when I'll ovulate though anywhere from cd14-22 now lol Heres hoping it's 14-16 though.

Cppeace I have a suggestion for you. They are kind of spendy but of you were to get the Clearblue advanced OPK's they would be able to tell you your most fertile days before actually getting the LH surge because it will also detect the rise in estrogen that happens before O. It could give you more of a heads up of when to start the home insemination. Just an idea.

My opks generally gradually get darker so usually work fine for me. If they didn't I'd invest in the digis though.

You're lucky I never really have progression lol the test line is always there same darkness all throughout my cycle until the surge

I will start opk testing cd 7 in case cd 14 decides to occur again.

Feeling some achiness on the right side this afternoon. Maybe today is O day. We DTD last night but I will suggest again tonight just in case. Last month I didn't develop follicles on the right side, so maybe the right will be my lucky ovary lol

Yep, now that I'm up and moving, definitely ov pain on the right. And on CD 15 without trigger, that's good for me

Thats really good maybe this will be yout lucky cycle

Hope this is it for you, braven!

Hannah, I just started using the CB digi opks like you suggested. Started yesterday and currently on CD9. :) (funny thing about temps.. mine is always 97.18 too haha)

CP - would the pink spotting be too late for IB?

Wanna, how are the early pregnancy symptoms? Getting any?

Really havent had much in the way of symptoms yet just sore breast and tired no real morning sickness or anything do feel the indigestion trying to move in not gonna lie im nervous by how good i feel thats what happened with my loss no real symptoms never felt pregnant

Every pregnancy is different Wanna. Some have few to no symptoms.

Gina, It's still pretty light, but much more red now and prolly about a pantyliner worth at this point. More light flow than Spotting so I'm about 90% sure it's not IB or just random pregnancy related bleeding. Today would have been 15dpo if bleeding hadn't started so way too late for IB in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->