Is this normal?

It's mostly a very light flow, one step from spotting. In 4-5 hours with tissue as my pad(I generally only use tissue or material scraps for my AF) what is pictured below is what has emerged. When I go to the bathroom it is that amount or less. Very light flow and no real cramps, but it is highly likely to be AF at this point.
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/bloody%20tissue.jpg

That is strange looking but last month thats how mine looked for 2 days before af properly showed fx it isnt same for you though. Also awesome that you dont give in and pay the ridiculous prices for sanitary products like i do every month

I stopped using pads when I was 17- My AF is rarely longer than 4 days and it was just a waste of money to me.
My day one used to be pretty light followed by day two pretty heavy followed by day three being medium to light and day 4 being either light, spotting or nothing(but never more than a few hours of spotting). After my miscarriage it has been more like medium, medium medium or medium heavy light but hasn't been this light on day one for years I'd say but :shrug:
I would have thought it would have turned closer to medium flow by now as it did start at 13 hours ago, but who knows- everything else about this cycle is crazy why would AF be any different.

Hannah, how early and how many days did you see a blinky smiley face for until you got the solid smiley on the CB digi opk?

First cycle I got my first flashing smiley on cd 16 and it continued to me a flashing smiley until cd 19 when I finally got my solid and then O'd on cd 20

My second cycles I got only 2 days of flashing smiley on days 15 and 16 and then on cd 17 got my solid and O'd the next day.

So last night I took my daughter to Girl Scouts and when I got home we were going to get into the shower before bed so I could wash her hair. As I'm getting undressed I got THE WORST ovulation pain I've ever had. It was so awful, I couldn't believe it. I was moaning in pain. I managed to get into the shower with my daughter and wash her hair but it was a struggle and the pain on top of the hot water, I started feeling faint. I called my husband in to help me out of the shower and help my daughter finish up and I swore I was going to pass out from the pain. After getting her to bed I laid down with a heating pad and the worst of it subsided. Still a little tender and sore this morning but wow, I'm just in shock at how bad that hurt.

Braven thats how severe mine use to feel every month before mirena and conceiving my son its terrible it was also like that the cycle i just conceived i evem had the spotting hopefully it brings you luck did you bd recently??

I usually have cramping that is fairly uncomfortable and hurts for a couple of days. But NOTHING that severe, making me feel like passing out. I don't know if it had something to do with ovulating on the right side, maybe I haven't been ovulating from that side.

Today is CD 16 - we DTD CD 11, 12, 14, and 15 and will again tomorrow on CD 17 for good measure.

Sounds very good!! Fx this is the cycle for you!! Yea maybe mine isnt bad enough to pass out but i always have to sit or lay down and its bad enough im holding my side and moaning and like you described its sore the next day also

My ovulation pain is worse on the right than left. Generally feels like a stitch in my side but right at the ovaries and lasts anywhere from 2-8 hours but when it's done, it's just all of a sudden done.

This was like clenching/contracting almost on and off, like when I have AF cramps. Never experienced that before with ovulation. I was worried about ohss for a minute but when it subsided and there were no other symptoms I figured it wasn't that. Maybe I'm dropping two ;)

That would be insane. We already have one DD together and my DH has 2 DDs from a previous marriage. We def don't need 5 kids haha, but I'd take it in a heartbeat, considering how long I've been TTC.

Braven, sorry you were in so much pain but I sure hope this is it for you! The last two months I have only ever felt O pain in my left ovary I have honestly never felt anything in my right.

Cppeace, I always see ladies on here talking about vitex and maca. Any idea what this is or what the benefits are?

I can't remember what Vitex does...all I know is that I took it for about 2 months and it didn't do anything for me...maybe I didn't take it long enough but the pills were big and gross lol

Vitex is an herb- it can greatly help with ovulation and LP for some but not recommended if you have a healthy fertility pattern as it can mess it up.

Maca is a super food, it is great for nutrients and helps with getting you or your guy in healthy form for getting pregnant. rarely any bad effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->