Is this normal?

Cppeace i have a question do you think the cheap vitamins and just as good as the more expensive or no???

Cppeace I have another question lol what all should I be taking when ttc? Is just folic acid enough?

I think the cost makes no difference if they aren't natural and have folic acid instead of Folate. Man made vitamins are only partially absorbed and you get only 5-15% of what the label claims is in the pill.
The vitamins are better than nothing but the more natural you can go the more your body will naturally absorb it and use. The natural ones are generally more expensive but cost does not equal natural so don't let cost make you think they are better.

Hannah, you should try to eat as healthily as possible. Vitamin c is very important. Folic acid is actually meh and I never recommend it. Folate it much more absorbed and healthier.

Yeah my diet is HORRIBLE I guess that could be making me chances od concieving a little slimmer. What is the difference between folate and folic acid? Sorry for all the q's but your the ttc guru lol.

Ok thank you cppeace i will keep using the ones i got for now cause like you said vetter than nothing but i will be looking for some that are natural i struggle with low iron so want to make sure i get that up for sure

Folate is what you find naturally in Green veggies, potatoes and most vegetables. Folic acid is the man made version of it . Just as I told Wanna, the fake vitamins and minerals(Folic acid is fake) are absorbed but just much less than natural versions tht we have attempted to replicate but poorly. Basically there are very few vitamins that are man made and easily absorbed- vitamin c is one of the exceptions. Most of it is absorbed even man made absorbic acid.
Your diet doesn't have to great but try to add in healthy snacks like nuts, fruits, and veg at least once a day. Even a baked potato is healthy - don't let them fool you. Try smoothies or fruit salads(add some spinach to a smoothie, it will be green but not change the fruity flavor at all)

Wanna, for low iron make sure you eat some red meats- specially things like Chicken liver and beef liver(tons of iron I lived on liver after my miscarriage but I have a nice local rancher I buy pasture raised, low fat, low cholesterol, beef from)Spinach, beans, shell fish, pumpkin and most guard seeds or olives are also very high in iron. Cereal is generally fortified with iron as well(not as good as natural but still fairly well absorbed.)

Ok thank you cppeace i have a nutribullet and will def be looking for some good recipies to blend in it we have a great natural herb pharmacy real close to my house i will go there to check out some vitamins

Sounds great Wanna. Hope you find something great. :)

Hello ladies. How is everyone today? I'm about done with AF here and waiting a few more days to start opks... It's chilly here and way too bright out with all that snow.

Its freezing at my house and raining if it was a little colder we would be getting more snow than georgia has probaly ever seen!!

My boss is from Georgia- He said he got like 6 inches . I got about a foot here. I need sunglasses it so bright out lol

Brrr just came in from feeding the horse- It doesn't really feel that cold, I guess cause not windy or rainy, but I was only out there like 15 mins breaking up ice in the horse water trough and my finger tip are hurting from the cold now that I'm back in the warmth.

Im in middle georgia about an hour and a half below atlanta and we got nothing i have lived here all 28 years of my life and neber seen more than a few inches

I'm in central Missouri, It's like 15 degrees outside and 10+ inches of snow. The horse cam running for his hay. He's a brat.

Aww a horse would be awesome!! We are only in 30s but all this rain makes it feel much worse it has literally rained like 5 of the last 7 days are yard is like a swamp lol

Mine is spoiled pasture pet. He's well behaved and an easy keeper but I spoiled him within like 2 weeks of owning him. I used apple slices and he is a pocket pet now lol

Ovary is hurting again today when it felt okay yesterday. Also kind of shooting pains down into my vagina. So confused. I just took some ibuprofen. I hope it passes soon. This is day 3, but it's not as bad as it was on Wednesday. I've had mild ovulation pain for 3 days or so but not usually this painful. Ugh.

Sorry for the extra pains Braven, hope it passes soon and you have a super eggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->