Is this normal?

Braven, I get random ovary pain from time to time and I do have cysts. I do hope thats not the case for you though. Did you see the temp rise to confirm O?

I think I remember cppeace saying something about your ovaries secreting more hormones after O and that it can be kind of taxing and be a little sore.

My temps have been odd this month...I don't show a clear pattern unfortunately.

Yes in the 2ww you do produce the progesterone surges after the initial one wears off from your ovaries and that can cause some discomfort, but shouldn't be terribly painful for sure- basically like overworking a muscle. That generally is further along in the tww though like 7dpo and beyond, before that the corpus luteum is producing the vast majority of the progesterone, estrogen and other chemicals if conception happens. After the luteum loses its mojo the ovaries kick in to help with production of those two main chemicals and that can cause some discomfort which generally will continue through the first several weeks of pregnancy until the placenta buffs up and begins producing it's own progesterone and such.

Well Af is just light pink spotting and as you can see temp is back way down so nothing much to report here. Will start opks at cd6

Cant wait for you guys to be back in the tww so we can symptom spot and line spot on some test

lol as you know I don't get many symptoms and only opk lines :p

I'm not quite sure when I will O this month. Probably around cd 18-20 like before and I'm on cd 10 right now. I'm tired of waiting lol. Waiting to O, waiting to test, waiting for AF.

Waiting does suck. I've got about 2 weeks before I will ovulate. It could be anywhere from cd 14-cd21 :wacko:

I would guess cd14-17 though.

I'm hoping I keep close the pattern I had last cycle cd 14 ovulation and a 14 day LP. Only time that has ever happened in charting history.

Hiya ladies, cd 6 here. Will start opks today.

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170109_111610.jpg

CD 6 opk looking pretty good- about like last month so hopefully another early-ish ovulation. :)

I'm doing good cd 11 and not sure when I will O but hoping cd 18 again or sooner. How are you feeling wanna?

Im good still not many symptoms if it wasnt for no af and sore boobs i would have no idea i was pregnant. Cant wait for you and cppeace to be back in tww and hopefully we see some more bfps!!

Hiya ladies. So, I woke this morning to a way too high for this point in cycle temp and promptly discarded it. No clue why it would be that high- maybe the heater was set too high or something. It was warmer last night than it has been lately.. I dunno.

Otherwise today is going well so far, head hurts some and congestion has returned but otherwise feel well.

My brazil nuts will be in today and I am craving em lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"