Is this normal?

I asked on the ff forum and a lady said its the active form of coq10 wich i guess diminishes with age and affects sperm and egg quality.

Ah interesting. Well should be taking cd 7 opk soon. Is is sad I look more forward to taking opks than hpts :p

Lolol no cppeace I am the same way. At least when I take an opk I know there will be some sort of line haha

lol exactly- It is so rare for me to not see a second line on an opk but only ever once have I seen a second line on an hpt and it was pretty light.
So my opk was about the same as yesterday- which is about what happened last month so still hoping for that earlier ovulation. Awaiting the brazil nuts to come in to today.

I have been meaning to ask, do the brazil nuts have some sort of benefit ttc wise?

Yes they are one of the highest sources of selenium and selenium is super good for fertility. It helps with egg production. I had eaten some in mixed nuts about a week before ovulation last time so I think that my have encouraged the earlier ovulation in me. I will also be eating fresh pineapple after ovulation if possible as it helps with implantation. :)

Wow! That is super intersting. I O around cd 18-20 and that would be awesome to O sooner. I think I will get some. Did you order them on amazon or something?

I have heard of eating pineapple, but I wasn't sure if you start right after O? And if you cotinue until AF?

I ordered 2 lbs on amazon for less than $20 and on pineapple you eat it from ovulation to 7-10dpo or until you get a bfp. Fresh pineapple with core is not recommended after getting a bfp because it can cause minor uterus cramps in some.

So weird you say this about pineapple i ate a ton at my sils during my tww we liked it so much we bought one and ate it at our house i had no idea it was good for implantation maybe it helped me

Lol I am super confused so I went on the amazon and read some reviews and some say that they eat one and a half brazil nuts a day and thats it lol?? Are they huge or something?

Yea one and a half nuts lol thats weird maybe they are big otherwise seems silly and like a tease or maybe they have so much of that stuff you shouldnt eat a ton

Pineapple def helps tons- it's super recommended in Asian medicines. Brazil buts are pretty big yeah but I generally still eat 6 or 7. Brazil nuts are like inch long, kinda of have a bit of an iron like flavor after eating a few. I don't love em but I think they are ok overall. Mine came in and I grabbed about 6 or 7 of em, will continue eating em all week for the high selenium.

What's in fresh pineapple is bromelain. It causes blood to circulate to the uterus making the lining healthy and easier to penetrate. I will be buying one once ovulation is confirmed.

You can'y OD on selenium or most vitamins and minerals. They prolly just don't like the flavor.

Cppeace I got some brazil nuts today from the natural grocers and I honestly think they taste pretty good. I'm having my dh eat some too because I read they are good for his swimmer lol:)

Out here in Portland we got about an inch of snow in the last 30 minutes and it's still going strong!!

Uh im so jealous hannah we never get snow if we do its like 2 in my mom lives in west virginia last winter she got 42 inches in a day the pics she sent me were amazing!! Really hope the nuts bring you guys luck feeling lonely in 1st tri

Glad you like them Hannah- yeah they are good for everybody. Our snow melted off today as we hit the 60's today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->