Is this normal?

Lol Wanna you have a ton of company in the other thread. No need to be lonely in the first trimester. Me and Hannah will get our bfps when it is right. Hopefully I get mine this month or I will be feeling less positive as my bday will have passed, but I will keep trying at least a few more months before I simply give up once and for all. I do feel positive about this cycle though.

You cant give up :( i do have alot of company but its not you guys.

So, my cycle decided to be crazy last time and now my bbt has decided to adjust itself to warmer.... Sigh.

Yes, which is why I added it back since I had two over 98 figured it wasn't just a fluke. Hopefully it's just a bbt adjustment and not a crazy limbo to come. The only other times I've had temps this high in my cycle was that crazy, pregnancy limbo.

Very strange hopefully it adjust itself and doesnt get to crazy

We shall see, I suppose. If my bbt has adjusted it would mean my post ovulation temp would be like 98.6 and higher to make sense.

That seems really high for post o maybe it will come back down

Wow cppeace that's insane. But you had a 28 day cycle last time which is awesome so maybe everything is changing for the better!!

Wanna, we really to join you in first tri too. How awesome that would be to have our babies within months of each other:)

Woke up this morning to 8 inches of snow! Will post some pics later

It would be awesome for us to have our babes a month or two apart.
And yeah last cycle was ovulate cd 14, 14 days lp, like textbook cycle which I've never had. I am hoping my temp is just adjusting for some reason. We shall see in next few days I suppose. If it starts yo-yo-ing up and down it will start looking like my limbo pregnant cycle and I will start pulling my hair out.

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/limbo%20preg%20cycle.png

I don't wanna see this.

Omg that chart looks insane. Hopefully it either stays up or comes back down and stays down.

Thats crazy cppeace it would make me insane i def hope.you dont have to go through that again

Cppeace, I see you also go by kimmie. Wanna, do you feel comfortable sharing your first name? If not I understand lol. Just want to put a name to the face:)

Yep, I am a Kimmie :) Feel free to refer to me as either. :)

Amy, I love watching your little pregnancy ticker chancge each week. Can't wait until I can have one! 6 weeks today. I read that is when the morning sickness really starts to kick in for some.

So far i am super lucky and have no morning sickness (knock on wood) i suffered horribly with my son but starting in the middle of the night my stomach has been killer upset so eating light today. Dont know if it is pregnancy related or not but it has def helped my bloating go down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->