Is this normal???

Thank you ladies I’m going back to the epu this afternoon, I stupidly did a test this morning inv thinking it was going to be negative. And it’s actually darker than the test I did the other day I just want this to be over and done with. But I’m also terrified I’ll need a dnc.

Attachments

• 1F9C2F06-244C-4F54-AC45-A58631A04F1B.jpg
    1F9C2F06-244C-4F54-AC45-A58631A04F1B.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 26
Oh wow that's very clear now. What's the plan if your still actually pregnant

Hope you get some answers, update us when you can

That is a very strong line! Fingers crossed for you :)

Best of luck! Is it a possibility you are still pregnant?

Has your line faded at all? I had a really early miscarriage in August and the test line was never as dark as yours to begin with so faded away really quickly. I agree with the others they should have scanned to be sure. Sorry your going through this.

That's a fair bit darker than your other test. I'd be demanding betas at the very least.

Thank you for your responses ladies, I spent hours sitting in the epu with what feels like I shouldn’t have bothered in some way. The hospital did another test and it was positive. They took bloods to check my iron levels because of the amount of bleeding and me feeling tired all the time. They’re also checking the “testosterone” levels because according to them it will give an indicator on why my tests are coming up positive still..and they’re giving me a scan on Thursday morning... they think it could be retained tissue. The hospital doubts I’m still pregnant.

I just don’t understand how my tests are darker than they’ve ever been. They weren’t this dark when I found out I was expecting. It’s messing with my head so much!

Wouldnt you think they would have just scanned you today to get an answer rather than wasting time and money on tests...:wacko: unbelievable.

Wouldnt you think they would have just scanned you today to get an answer rather than wasting time and money on tests...:wacko: unbelievable.

You would thinkso!! It would have taken all of 5 mind. The doctor went to ask if she could squeeze in one more scan before she went home and she refused! So now I have to wait for an appointment scan on Thursday morning! It’s just dragging out the process! Plus I’m worried if somethings retained am I going to end up with an infection etc etc.

I'm so sorry you are having to go through this :(. Is there another hospital you could go too to try and get an answer sooner? I'm not sure how this kind of thing works :(

I am so sorry this is happening to you. In June I was said to hve had a miscarriage as had a massive bleed and clots was taken to hospital by ambulance they said miscarriage took my notes and basically see u later no scan no follow ups nothing I called every week for 6 weeks saying I felt ill something wasn’t right eventually my gp did bloods 175,000 were levels he demanded they scan me , even up until I went into the scan they were still telling me I wasn’t pregnant, and there on the screen clear as Day was my baby I’m having a csection Wednesday this week.
Please preserve make them listen to u.
I will be thinking of u xx

Sorry you're going through this that is one hell of a positive test! Good luck at your scan xx

Thank you ladies I’d love to still be pregnant but I won’t get my hopes up as since the bleed my morning sickness has gone. My boobs are extremely sore but that doesn’t really mean anything. I just wish I knew what whas going on in there, Thursday seems so far away!

How they are managing and investigating this is disgusting.

Have you had BETA done over 2 days to see if they are rising or decline (although that to me is rising) and if so how much by?

They should have scanned you.

I’ve only had the one blood test which was taken yesterday. To check my iron levels and testosterone. They haven’t mentioned about doing another blood test. And they’re doing a scan on Thursday. But it seems so far away.

I went to the chemist this morning and bought a clear blue digi with the conception indicator. I thought maybe it’d give me a bit of any idea what may be going on and it came up 2-3 which according to the instructions means I should be around 5 weeks pregnant. But according to my dates I should be 8 weeks tomorrow so maybe my hcg is dropping but the last two pink dye tests show such a difference in the lines. I’m pulling my hair out over all this!

I would call them back todsy demand they see you.

You shouldn't have to lie but say your in bad pain if they won't and your scared. I'm sure they will find an appointment sooner than Thursday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->