Is this normal???

Sorry for your sad update, second what al the ladies say, see your GP I'm sure they will help get everything resolved for you xx

What is the doctor even?! You haven't had a vaginal birth so tablets won't work?? That literally doesn't even make sense.

I'm so sorry you're dealing with all of this on top of the loss. I'd defo try to get in with another doctor. Sending safe and healthy thoughts. :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I’ve been to the doctors and I’ve been given a strong antibiotic for a week. I’ve also started spotting red so with mild cramping so I’m expecting to start bleeding at some point.

So sorry you didnt get a better result at the scan. :hugs: agree with the other ladies something needs sorting out for you xxx

I’m so sorry for your loss and the ordeal you have gone through

I'm so sorry. I can't believe that doctor, like you need the worry of an infection on top of this :hugs:

I'm so sorry, and so relieved that you were able to get some antibiotics. I have read too many news articles recently about people dying of sepsis within a day or two and thinking it was just the flu or something. Serious stuff. I can't believe the ineptitude of the hospital!!

Thank you for your support ladies, even after one day of antibiotics I’m starting to feel a lot better. Annoyingly my bleeding had stopped and there wasn’t much to show and no tissue lost so I’m guessing it’s still in there. I have the thought of something still being left in there but because I’ve had 3 csections no one seems to want to touch me! It’s so frustrating. I just hope something happens soon. I tested this morning and my tests are starting to lighten up finally.

I'm so glad that the antibiotics are helping and you're starting to feel better :hugs:

Sorry for the outcome, but glad the antibiotics are working.

Thank you ladies, a little update:

After a week of antibiotics I feel well again. Sadly I haven’t had anymore bleeding so I doubt I’ve passed anything. I did another test this morning and it’s still obviously positive it’s been 4 weeks since I lost the baby and I’m still no closer to moving on from it.

Attachments

• 29495F7A-5EB7-4BF4-A84F-24C9B8A08C8F.jpg
    29495F7A-5EB7-4BF4-A84F-24C9B8A08C8F.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 20
Awww I'm so sorry xx when do you go back agaix

I go back on Thursday for another scan. Not sure if they will then decide to do something. I just feel like I need closure from it. I'm still feeling exhausted from it all but I'm hoping to get some answers on Thursday.

Oh I really hope they do something to help you
I can't image how your feeling xx hugs xx

I'm sorry this is dragging on so long for you. I really hope this is all sorted out soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->