Is this normal???

I agree that’s ridiculous and those weeks are just estimates not guesses. My hcg was well within the claimed threshold for 3+ and I waited until I was 7/8 weeks to take it and I still got 2-3. And since they were discontinued for their misleading accuracy, I have never had one that read 3+ :(

I think having to wait until Thursday is stupid and they should have planned to do a serial beta ESPECIALLY if they were already drawing blood.

If they think you are retaining product you're at risk of haemorrhage! That's disgusting, I'd ring them and get in ASAP, you might be able to see someone else, there's risk of infection also nevermind your mental state, that's completely unfair xx

Is there a chance that you fell pregnant again straight away? Your test looks very positive indeed! I hope thursday brings good news :)

Hi ive been following your post. I was wondering if it was inplantation bleeding you got on the 27th of December. As some women can get it bad and heavy flow with it. I know every woman and pregnancy is different but i miscarried at 6+4 my lines had already started to fade at 6 weeks(they didnt really get that dark) four days later i started bleeding i tested and it was almost negative just a shadow of a line. Also i know 2 women who was expecting twins both of them thought they miscarried but 1 baby remained they had a second scan around 2 weeks after what they believed and was told was a miscarriage. I really hope its good news for you fingers crossed thursday give you some answers xx

I’ve only had the one blood test which was taken yesterday. To check my iron levels and testosterone. They haven’t mentioned about doing another blood test. And they’re doing a scan on Thursday. But it seems so far away.

I went to the chemist this morning and bought a clear blue digi with the conception indicator. I thought maybe it’d give me a bit of any idea what may be going on and it came up 2-3 which according to the instructions means I should be around 5 weeks pregnant. But according to my dates I should be 8 weeks tomorrow so maybe my hcg is dropping but the last two pink dye tests show such a difference in the lines. I’m pulling my hair out over all this!

If you're 8 weeks then couldn't that be the hook effect? Home tests aren't designed to work with huge amounts of hCG, so instead of getting stronger all the time they kind of reach their upper limit then start to go fainter again

Hi ive been following your post. I was wondering if it was inplantation bleeding you got on the 27th of December. As some women can get it bad and heavy flow with it. I know every woman and pregnancy is different but i miscarried at 6+4 my lines had already started to fade at 6 weeks(they didnt really get that dark) four days later i started bleeding i tested and it was almost negative just a shadow of a line. Also i know 2 women who was expecting twins both of them thought they miscarried but 1 baby remained they had a second scan around 2 weeks after what they believed and was told was a miscarriage. I really hope its good news for you fingers crossed thursday give you some answers xx

The bleeding on the 27th was so heavy with huge clots as big as the palm of my hands. There was way to much for it to be implantation bleeding. My mum lost a twin with my brother so I know there’s a teeny tiny possibility that could happen but my morning sickness has gone which disappeared a day after the bleeding. So it all makes me think I’ve lost the baby. But then the test is so positive!

I don’t even think I can wait until Thursday to find out what’s going on, so I can’t imagine how you’re feeling!

I feel like I’m being tortured! If I’ve fully miscarried then I’ve accepted that I just what to get back to normal. But also something can’t be right for the tests to still be that positive! I’ve even gone as Barmey to think about getting my Doppler out to see if I can find a heartbeat!!! I’m going bonkers!

I feel like I’m being tortured! If I’ve fully miscarried then I’ve accepted that I just what to get back to normal. But also something can’t be right for the tests to still be that positive! I’ve even gone as Barmey to think about getting my Doppler out to see if I can find a heartbeat!!! I’m going bonkers!

If you've got one try it? I would be doing everything I could to get answers I feel for you xxx

We heard our LOs hb about 9 weeks, was hard to find though

I found my youngests heart beat around 8w5d which is what I would be now if I’m still pregnant. Did take ages to find it tho. Tomorrow can’t come quick enough just to get some answers.

What time is.your scan tomorrow cx

Thank you ladies my appointment is at 11.20 tomorrow but wether I get seen then is another thing. The last 2 times I’ve been there people have been waiting way past their appointment time.

I had a weird thing earlier my car broke down and I was waiting for my mum to come and help me out and while I was standing outside the car talking to her I felt this very warm gush of fluid downstairs and instantly felt uncomfortable. When I eventually got home it’s gone through my underwear and through my trousers I expected it to be blood but it was watery orange “discharge” I’ve never had anything like it.

Hope your not waiting to long will be watching for your update xx good luck xx

Best of luck with your scan tomorrow, and don't worry about the weird stuff that comes out of one's lady parts, it's all normal lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->