Is this the luckiest thread on BnB?

Good luck ladies, lots of baby dust to you all!! xxxxxxxx

I agree with ellaandcallum, good Luck Ladies! :dust:

I started Femara yesterday and will start Follistim injections on Monday.

Anyone else on fertility drugs this month?

I'm thinking good thoughts for you ladies!:happydance:

Hi, I have just read thru half of this thread, how lucky?! So decided I have to get in on the act lol..x

It's pretty lucky. I haven't gotten my BFP yet, but my cycle looks really good so far! 6 Follicles. I'm on Femara/Letrozole and Follistim. Trigger and IUI in about a week.

Hi, I have just read thru half of this thread, how lucky?! So decided I have to get in on the act lol..x

Floralaura, it says you're ovulating today! Good Luck!:sex:

I really need some luck, it's been 14 months and 2 days since we started trying and it's getting extremely frustrating. My cycle was doing really good but now I'm on CD 59. I just wish it would show up already!

Hi everyone:hi: just read through this whole thread and ive been mesmerised!! It does seem to be a lucky thread, hopefully some dust comes my way, we havent been ttc for long, but im so impatient!! good luck to everyone and congrats to those whose have got their BFPs!!! xx:hugs:

Hoping September brings good luck for all of us!! May I join in on this very lucky thread? :)

Cycle day 69 - I'd really love my period to show up so I can try again! I would love to be pregnant this month!

hey girls, I stumbled across this thread so thought to come and grab a wee bit of luck!

So, it might be a dumb question but why exactly is it lucky?

I just read this whole thread,took me 2 hours! I feel like I was there it was so vivid.Congrats to all of you.I am also joining the thread to get a Little Luck! This is my first month of trying,I am on day 1! Blow some of that baby dust our way!:winkwink:

Saw this and i need some of that luck please! =) :wohoo:

Prayers, wishes and baby dust to you all. good luck!

:dust:

xxx

I would like a little pinch of the baby dust around here :) good luck to all the ladies waiting for their bfps :D

Hey! I thought Id jump in in the hope of borrowing some luck!

Hope all of you ladies are well and close to getting your BFP!

xxx

Hello - a little waft of baby dust would be much appreciated this way too if there is any to spare please!

I am hoping and praying for a BFP as are the rest of you! Not going to test until at least the 4th!

Huge luck and love to you all xxxx

Hi girls just thought I would pop on and give you some support as I was this time last year just being admitted as my waters had broke....eek, although Macys birthday isnt until Friday, I had the sweep a day before my due date and it worked and had her the thursday morning at 05:07, it gives me goosebumps. I wish you all the luck in the world girls, I was orignially on this thread there was about 4 of us and we were there through the thick and thin of it and still keep in touch despite two of my buddies ttc 2, no more for me as hubby has had the snip, still cant get that broodiness out of my system but I am lucky to be blessed with three gorgeous children. I will pop by when I can and see how you all are getting on, lots of baby dust girlies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->