Is this the luckiest thread on BnB?

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!:hugs:

Question: When you get those nagging "O" pains (if you get them) does that mean you are Oing or are about to O? I get them every month and I have this same question every month. DH and I BD on friday and saturday, but last night he couldnt perform:blush:. This happens sometimes as he has erectile issues but Im wondering if me telling him that I have those "O" pains subconsciously bothered him:shrug:?

Also I know semen lasts 2-3 days in fertile cm, but why do I feel like if i dont do it right on O day that I wont get BFP? Anyone get BFP just doing it once or twice around O?

Thanks ladies and sorry for all the questions!:dohh:

Hi Mrs Brown!!!!
For me, the O pains came before O happened, but I never really knew I was OV-ing until I started charting temps...I realised I was almost 4 days out!!! No wonder I never got pregnant!!!
Men can be very sensitive when we put pressure on them...I know that my OH backed off when I told him we "should try for a baby"....we got pregnant after I let the subject drop and he relaxed so much that the week we conceived we had more sex than we had had in ages!!! true!!!

I only BD 3 days before OV day and also actually on OV day and according to Fertility Friend we conceived during the BD 3 days before OV!!!!!!!

I hope that helps!!!! Lots of dust :dust: xxxxx

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!:hugs:

Question: When you get those nagging "O" pains (if you get them) does that mean you are Oing or are about to O? I get them every month and I have this same question every month. DH and I BD on friday and saturday, but last night he couldnt perform:blush:. This happens sometimes as he has erectile issues but Im wondering if me telling him that I have those "O" pains subconsciously bothered him:shrug:?

Also I know semen lasts 2-3 days in fertile cm, but why do I feel like if i dont do it right on O day that I wont get BFP? Anyone get BFP just doing it once or twice around O?

Thanks ladies and sorry for all the questions!:dohh:

Hi Mrs Brown!!!!
For me, the O pains came before O happened, but I never really knew I was OV-ing until I started charting temps...I realised I was almost 4 days out!!! No wonder I never got pregnant!!!
Men can be very sensitive when we put pressure on them...I know that my OH backed off when I told him we "should try for a baby"....we got pregnant after I let the subject drop and he relaxed so much that the week we conceived we had more sex than we had had in ages!!! true!!!

I only BD 3 days before OV day and also actually on OV day and according to Fertility Friend we conceived during the BD 3 days before OV!!!!!!!

I hope that helps!!!! Lots of dust :dust: xxxxx

Thank you so much for responding!

I got the O pains on sunday, and I BD on thursday, friday and today. Of course we may BD again more on tomorrow. Im trying to keep it to once a day or every other day to keep DH's semen in good shape:thumbup:. Hoping I get a Valentine's BFP! Thanks for the dust!

Hello ladies :wave:

Just thought I would pop on here are see how you all are doing :flower:

Good luck to all the new ladies and hello dan-o :wave: nice to see you here!

Hope this thread turns out to be extra lucky for you all xxxx

No one really responds on this forum huh? Been quiet a few days! I guess there is nothing to discuss when you've already gotten your BFP! Good luck yall!

I was waiting for AF to finish, felt a bit depressed about it all this month, been TTC tooooo long!!

Anyway it's CD5 now, & I'm no longer all doom & gloom..... so I'll come out of hiding LOL!!!

Hope you caught your egg this month mrsbrown, when will you test? :D

hello dan-o :wave:

Hi hope, good to see you again! I can't believe you are 14 week already! Wow!

I'm so jealous of your twin bump, I would LOVE twins!!!! :flower:

Send me some twin BFP dust!!!! In fact, just send me some BFP dust!! :D

Hi Dan-o, it's my pleasure!

:bfp: :baby::baby: :dust::dust::baby::baby: :bfp:

:bfp: :dust::dust::dust: :bfp:

There you go hun :hugs:

Hi Dan-O! I dont test until Feb 17. So I still have plenty time to obsess. Although my PMA is not real high for some reason. Once youve been doing this for so long, I get to the point and I know its bad, but I just say I dont care. Even though I do...I know its crazy. Anywho that is where I am at!

hi sorry not been on much was hoping and praying that i got my :bfp: last month but not to be as the :witch: got me on saturday was disapointed as i really thought i was in with a chance as we :sex: at the right time i thought but not, not started taking my temps since cd1 (saturday) so hopefully i might see the temp rise in the ov days, but with this af it was really short only 2 1/2days so i thought cud i still be but did a test last nite which come out neg so it must be that my cycles have gone back to normal now since coming off the depo in june, when i younger before i had my dd and ds i had 28 day cycles and was only on for about 3/4 days so im hoping they are, and then can now really figure out when im ov sorry about the rant
donna
:dust: :dust: :dust:

hi sorry not been on much was hoping and praying that i got my :bfp: last month but not to be as the :witch: got me on saturday was disapointed as i really thought i was in with a chance as we :sex: at the right time i thought but not, not started taking my temps since cd1 (saturday) so hopefully i might see the temp rise in the ov days, but with this af it was really short only 2 1/2days so i thought cud i still be but did a test last nite which come out neg so it must be that my cycles have gone back to normal now since coming off the depo in june, when i younger before i had my dd and ds i had 28 day cycles and was only on for about 3/4 days so im hoping they are, and then can now really figure out when im ov sorry about the rant
donna
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi dottiemad! Im so sorry the :witch: got you:nope:. It seems when we think we are doing it all right for some reason we arent:shrug:. I hope that your cycles are getting regular and that you get the BFP soon. I hear DEPO is the worst?? Ive never been on it but ive heard stories here on BNB. GL to you!:hugs:

Hi everyone. Hoping I can also have the same luck as everyone who got their BFP's. :)

Lurking!

Hope to get a showered by the :dust: fairies here..

Wow it is a super BFP thread lol.... I think ive done everything i can for this cycle! so come on BFP im waiting :D x

Hello :D what a lucky thread, I'm hoping by posting here the stork will remember me :blush: good luck girls :D

I have joined the lucky thread, Im only on CD9 so coming up to ovulation fast!!

Good luck all!

ooo i wanna join the lucky thread too!! hoping for BFP beginning of Sept!! FX for everyone!

I'm BUMPing the lucky thread!! I need it!! Anyone else wanna get this BFP packed thread going again??? Lets add more!

Hello All

I feel soo pregnant :baby:, but the monring got a BFN :dohh: on a Superdrug early test. :cry:

I have pulling twinges in my abdomen, heavy boobs, tired :sleep: and terrible indegestion and nausea, the nausea is putting me off my food but I feel better when I have eaten.

Today I also feel very colst and I have a dry mouth and runny nose.

The indegestion is the same I had in my last pregnancy.

Period due Thursday, should I test tomorrow? :test:

Emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"