It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hey!

Rosie is here! Born by emergency section on Wednesday 24 July at 00.12 hrs, weighing 7 lb 3.5 oz.

She's a little star, feeding really well. But recovery after this section has been slower...

I'm madly in love, and so is Archie!

Cx

Ah massive congratulations.can't wait to see pics,I bet she's beautiful!!!x

Congratulations windswept on the safe arrival of little Rosie.
Hi Girls just popped on to see if any new BFP's and to see how everyone doing.
I closed my business and now work at Ann Summers and love it , have a real laugh and am moving on up still sort of trying but having a few problems this month think I have Implantation going on right now as I had a bleed this afternoon which is still there but not as bad so hopefully it will be gone tomorrow.

Nope no new bfp. But I did try one IUI which did not work. I plan to meet with dr and discuss options again as I fear the other two samples might have similar or less than ideal outcome with the donor sperm (first one had 127 mil prewash and somehow we got 4 mil with 20% motility from that batch). Other two are smaller- 77 mil and 87 mil prewash. No way to predict what the post wash and thaw will give us.

aww bless you hun I really hope it all goes well.
I have had real problems in the last 4 months I found out I had an allergy to Soy and I have been lactose intolerant for the last 2 months and having real problems adjusting but have an appt with GP next Thursday to discuss it and now this bleed that I have never had before 8 days before expected AF what the hell is going on with me. Doc did bloods a couple of months ago to check for menopause but im now where near it so I have no idea whats happening and tbh im not sure I want to know am a bit worried as im so healthy now and have lost 11 kg in weight since I started work at Ann Summers and walk to and from work between 4 and 5 days a week 9 mile round trip !

forgot to add i have had dizzy spells for a week on and off too.
Its so good to be back on here have missed all you girls so much and wow windswept's time has gone so quick and a little Girl - fantastic, my oldest little girl was 21 in the 30th made me feel really old lmao

Lovely to hear from you ink!!! My eldest was also 21 in September!!

No bfps here:growlmad: my cycles seem to be getting longer so not sure what the hell is goin on.I bet it's great fun working in Anne summers!!
Fingers crossed for bfp,what made you want to try again??

well it doesn't seem like I will ever have another BFP in my lifetime as I had to see the doc today she is sending me for bloods on the 1st nov as she thinks this mid cycle bleed is the start of peri-menopause , the bleeding has been so heavy and so painful that I was really scared as I had no idea what was going on so will let you all know.
Ann Summers is the best pace I have ever worked and I love it ! :)

I hope the bleeding wasn't anything serious,let us know how you get on.
I would love that job,unfortunately it's quite away our nearest on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->