IUI and Femara

Omg that's awesome!!! Jamaica would be awesome for a bday!! I say go and have a blast!!! :)

I'm 5dpo and woke up feeling hungover and I over slept though my alarm! Does progesterone make anyone else feel like that after they get up? Ugh it sucks

Omg that's awesome!!! Jamaica would be awesome for a bday!! I say go and have a blast!!! :)

I'm 5dpo and woke up feeling hungover and I over slept though my alarm! Does progesterone make anyone else feel like that after they get up? Ugh it sucks

Hi Brandy, yes I totally feel sluggish, exhausted and light headed when I take progesterone!

Thanks for your help! Today is a LOT better! Hoping my body gets used to it. Yesterday was horrible! People at worked asked me if I was ok even haha! 8 more days until testing, 6 down (almost) but who's counting? Lol It's weird I'm only 6dpo and I already think I'm out. That's ok though, it'll help with disappointment because I used to get my hopes up and they would come crashing down HARD!

How are all you ladies today?

Good day ladies hows it going so far?, 9 days til testing feels like forever. My cervix is high, took forever to insert my progesterone suppository. However ive been experiencing really tight cramping which I never get this time in my cycle, and BD hurt only at certain points (unusual for me). I only cramp the day before AF. is anyone else having symptoms, I may be out our it could be progesterone:wacko:

Yes, it does seem like forever haha! Next week never seemed so far away lol! I honestly haven't bd'S since O so I don't know if it would be sore or not. I have pressure a few times a day and sometimes little twinges but that's about it. It's sooo hard to tell with progesterone though! It could pretty much cause anything in my opinion. Trigger shot is almost out! Tested and it was really light! Let's hope the next few days go by quick so we will be onto next week! Then we can say "we test this week" haha

your right anything is possible on progesterone. I haven't tested out trigger I don't want to see a positive and then negative this month.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I do it to pass the time haha! I HATE bfns at testing time. Is it weird to feel out already, at 6dpo? Ugh lol

@Calinina, you should totally go to Jamaica for your birthday!!! That's awesome and would be a birthday to remember. That's the one thing that my husband always tells me during these cycles.......and that's not to out your life on hold. Have fun and enjoy life and what's meant to be will happen. I forget that sometimes myself, but he's right. If anything, the relaxation from day to day life will help.

As for the other ladies, I tested for the trigger shot yesterday just to be sure but I don't think I will test it out. Seeing that positive from the trigger was so wonderful to see and I just fear I once again will be disappointed. I'm hoping for the best but it's out of my control now. I also have felt some pressure here and there and a twinge or so but I am trying not to read into the symptoms. Last month, I was so sure it was a BFP and I was so wrong. Next week will be here before we know it.

@Brandy no not at all its like where so use to the negative its hard to believe a positive.

@Heart Yes I know the disappointment

But I know we will all get our angels soon. I will make sure No matter what I will keep updating, and thanks everyone for the support :hugs:

@heart thanks. You're absolutely right. Thanks for those encouraging words. I hope you're having a relaxing 2ww :)

How's everyone doing?

I'm feeling like a psycho today. One minute I feel confident about a bfp, the next I'm like ehhhhh I don't think so! It's seriously driving me nuts! 7dpo today and I decided I'm testing Monday because I can't take it anymore lol!

Hope everyone else is more patient than I am :)

I feel the same way. One day I'll be thinking it's going to be a BFP and then the next day I don't feel anything different and I start thinking it's going to be another BFN. Why does this have to be so difficult??? I have friends that say well I want my kids birthday in the summer so I will try this month and this month and boom they're pregnant. I know I should not think about that but it's always in the back of my mind. It's not just the BFN, it's the cost that goes down the drain with the BFN. Our insurance pretty much covers nothing. Ok I need to just relax and not think about all this. I think I will test next Wednesday. I figure if it's a no then at least I can't be bummed for too long, I'll get to see family and friends the next day (although no one knows we are trying so as to avoid the "are you pregnant yet").

Omg my fast her in law drives me crazy with that!! I've decided I'm only telling like 3 people when I get my bfp. It's too stressful when everyone knows. I def know what you mean about people trying for like a month or two and BAM pregnant! It used to bother me a lot more but I just think to myself that it's not like if they wouldn't have gotten pregnant it would mean I would be ya know? Somehow that always makes me feel better. I tested today because I'm obsessed and it was a faint pos. Could be the trigger, could be a bfp. Who knows haha! How you been feeling? How many dpo are you again? I'm sorry, I have to ask people a lot because I can barely remember my own stuff lol

@Brandy I was thinking that last night, if I should test earlier, its killing me to know. today im 9dptrigger, Tuesday will be 13 day post trigger im wondering if I should start from that day on.

@Heart its hard not to think about that though, just because of what we are going through. The cost and the back and forth to the doctor for me every week is so draining.

I ran out of progesterone I probably wont have any until tomorrow it makes me nervous, I wonder if missing one day will change drastically for me. I had a chemical last month devastating knowing my body doesn't produce it on its own. :wacko:

I'm 9 days post trigger shot. I'm thinking to start testing next Tuesday. The doctor's office told me to start testing next Wednesday.

Yes I agree that the trips back and forth to the doctors are exhausting (being late to work and making up time). So the emotionally draining goes beyond just the BFN. It's the thought that I'm once again not pregnant, the thought that we just once again threw away all this money we worked hard for, and the thought of starting it all over again with the doctor visits and altering work schedules. It's a lot to handle and no one understands that like you ladies.

All we can do is hold on to hope for now and see what cards we are all dealt.

@Heart couldn't have said it any better. I was thinking that, by wed. the trigger should def be out

I work at a hospital so I get pg tests ill just do one each morning until (hopefully not) AF shows

Just wanted to update you ladies that I'm 15dpiui and I got a positive blood test yesterday! Obviously it's still early and we have to make sure that betas are doubling, but I'm so happy to know that my protocol worked on the first cycle. It can happen!! Wishing you all BFPs as soon as possible!

Just wanted to update you ladies that I'm 15dpiui and I got a positive blood test yesterday! Obviously it's still early and we have to make sure that betas are doubling, but I'm so happy to know that my protocol worked on the first cycle. It can happen!! Wishing you all BFPs as soon as possible!

Congratulations Dandi! Keep us posted on your next beta!!

I hope this this thread is lucky for all of us!!

Congrats Dandi!!! That's awesome news! Fingers crossed for nice betas!

Does anybody do the ovidrel trigger shot or know when it should be out? I've been testing since 8dpo and I STILL have a faint pos! Today is 12 days past trigger and 10dpo. I'm getting frustrated. It seems like it would get darker or be gone by now since it was so faint thurs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->