IUI and Femara

@Dandi congrats hoping you have great betas

@brandi everyone's body is different, however it says it's lasts 10 days , there are some ppl who still have it in their system for up to 14 days. My RE recommends not testing until at least 14 days post trigger. Check using first morning urine for it is the most concentrated and if its getting darker congrats to you

Has anyone started testing today? I wanted to but thought maybe I should just wait until at least tomorrow.

@Dandi congrats on your positive!!! That is amazing news. Keep us posted on your progress.

iui#1: October (Femara +Ovidrel) = BFN
iui#2: November (Femara +Ovidrel) = ???

I started testing! I keep getting faint positives. Today is 13dpt and 11dpo. I haven't tested today yet. I'll let you know how it turns out. Waiting on smu

@Brandy Sounds good fx for you.

AFM I think im out this cycle I feel menstrual cramps now and lower back pains. im 12dpt and scared to test in case I get a false Positive.

Well.........I finally tested and it's another BFN :( I guess I'm not sure what to do next. I feel like maybe I should wait until January so that some of the office costs start going towards next years deductible, but a part of me doesn't care and wants to keep going. I'm just so sad and broken hearted. All night last night I was tossing and turning and trying not to think of testing. I was thinking this was going to be an incredible Thanksgiving if we got that positive. Just another hurtful day and hurtful time.

TTC since June 2014
iui#2: November (Femara +Ovidrel) = BFN

@ILoveme29 today I am 15dpo and no AF yet. But if I remember correctly, last month AF came later as well. So I am counting myself out.
I called the doctor's office and they said they recommend another iui. However I don't know anymore. With my DH's low counts, is it even worth it? They claim as long as you have 3 million post wash, it can happen. We had more than that last month and this month. So now I am wondering if we even have a good chance or are we wasting time and money. I'm wondering if we should talk to the RE about a mini IVF. I feel like I can produce multiple follies on just the fermara, so maybe we do something along those lines. I guess I don't know. I'm all over the map. Where are you at this month?

I hope the other ladies out there are having better luck........

TTC since June 2014
iui#2: November (Femara +Ovidrel) = BFN

@Heart I know the frustration can make you want to give up. I'm sorry you have to go through this but I know how u feel. I'm stuck in between feeling like I don't care but then I really want it. I say try a third time . Do you do two or one? . If your able to jump into ivf though very pricey at the end being pregnant you won't regret it

@dandi congrats!! How exciting. Please keep us updated.

@heart, hang I'm there! I know the frustration of going through this with high hopes and getting a bfn...but just keep believing for that bfp, it will happen!!

I started testing! I keep getting faint positives. Today is 13dpt and 11dpo. I haven't tested today yet. I'll let you know how it turns out. Waiting on smu

Your chart looks nice hun! How are you holding up?

I'm shocked no AF yet I'm guessing it will come tomorrow 14dpo took a test I can't tell if I have line eye or its negative

@Sassy no didn't have too AF came, it's never late lol. I'm happy the TWW is over but have to do another in 14days

@Sassy no didn't have too AF came, it's never late lol. I'm happy the TWW is over but have to do another in 14days

Sorry to hear. What is your game plan for this cycle? This means you'll get your good news during the holidays... Perfect timing!

How's everyone doing? I stopped my progesterone because I had light positives for like a week and they never got any darker. Today is cd4 and round 2 of Femara! I am going to TRY to be good and not test until New Year's Eve. That's the day before af is due.

CD6 starting next round of Femara. I will make sure not to miss my iui this time hopefully. Also I decided not to blog as much, I will of course keep updating but will not be on here constant everyday, it makes me stress the situation more and this cycle I want my mind clear.

I wish all of you ladies a BFP soon, and please make sure to keep updating, I will reply as usual but don't want to test early or symptom spot.

Yeah, I don't want to symptom spot either. I am also trying to ignore it this cycle lol. That's why in not testing until like cd 34 haha. Easier that way. The sad thing is I tell myself this every month and get too excited lol!

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

How's everyone doing? It's been so quite in here this month! I go for my follicle scan Monday. I'm hoping for 2 follicles that I can trigger with. I'll let you guys know how it goes. We shall see though! Hope everyone is doing well!

Hope you have multiple follicles Brandy!

I got my period a couple of days ago so I go in for my cd3 scan tomorrow. I'm planning to do another combo of Clomid/injectables iui cycle 1 or 2 more times and then if I don't get my bfp I'll move on to ivf...hoping and praying we all get our bfps. Stay encouraged ladies!!

Thanks Calinina! I thought about asking to add some injectables next cycle if this cycle doesn't work. How does all that work? I've done Femara and one injectables cycle but not together

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->