IUI and Femara

Hello ladies, ive been trying to do as much distractive things as possible for this cycle. im currently 2dpoiui. I did two back to back iui's this month as well as TI. I will be testing the day after X mas nothing sooner I promise this time lol.

@Calinina I hope the combo works for u, my advise is to try it. after trying so many time I don't think theres anything wrong with being more aggressive. Good luck to you this cycle

@Brandy I hope u do get two follies. I only got one this round. and I have a really small cyst. I asked if it was ok and the Dr says its fine it will not stop me from getting pregnant. but if no bfp this month I will skip a moth to let it go away completely.

Thanks Calinina! I thought about asking to add some injectables next cycle if this cycle doesn't work. How does all that work? I've done Femara and one injectables cycle but not together

Hi Brandy,

So the way my doctor does it, is clomid cd 3-7 and then do 50iuFSH on cd 8 & 9.

Thank you ladies!! Well I have a 18 1/2mm on the left and a 10mm on the right! Triggering tonight!! I asked my nurse about the hybrid cycle and she said they probably will do that whenever we're ready. We are going to do this cycle and one more just Femara cycle. If not luck, we're doing the Femara and injectables!!! I want to give just Femara a fair shot and do 3 months. Then we will do 3 months of the hybrid and if no luck there, we will be moving onto IVF if money lets us. So excited right now! They put me on progesterone also, which makes me feel a lot better! I guess we will get our bd'ing on and then testing New Year's Eve!!!

Thank you! Since I'll be progesterone again there's no reason to symptom spot haha. I will know when I feel the same as last cycle.

How are all you ladies this evening?

Yes that tricky progesterone. I feel more confident this cycle that I covered all days. Just keeping good faith. :flower:

That's awesome to hear! I'm going to try to be like that also. Luckily Christmas is coming up so we will busy the tww. How many dpo are you now? Tomorrow is O day for me.

im 3dpo or 4dpo, but 3dpiui. The nurse said It looked like I was O during the first iui so im not sure of the date but its close enough. im just having mild cramping, no bloating this time hmm, hope that a good sign

@loveme, stay distracted and try to enjoy the Holidays!

@brandy, sounds like a great plan to continue femara and then move onto combo after you've given femara a proper chance :).

Hope we all get our BFPs!

OMG you're lucky! I was nervous because I wasn't feeling a thing this morning and ten it hit me like a ton of bricks at about 37hrs after trigger. They say it's around 36hrs but I didn't believe it like I do now! I'm bloated as can be and feeling like crap which makes me happy :) Ahh the little things in life when you're ttc haha!!

Thank you Calinina!!!

Loveme, that's AWESOME that it looked like you were O'ing when you had your IUI!!!!

I'm always told to bd 24 and 48hrs after trigger. Do you ladies think that's enough? I tried to bd this morning at 36hrs post but DH tried but couldn't get the job done. Then an hour later I feel everything. Now I'm nervous because we didn't get it done this morning and only will be bd'ing tonight.

@Brandy to make sure I have everything covered I BD night of trigger, then next day after 1st iui, then after 2nd iui the following day. that's a lot of swimmers lol I pray it works.

I was thinking and ladies tell me if this sounds good, if (god forbid) this cycle doesn't work, I do have a really small cyst, they say its fine but I think I will skip a cycle just for it to completely go away, but then I don't want to miss a month of possibility its so much to think about

Loveme oh my!!! You're def covered!!!! How do you get so many seeds? Lol idk if my hubby could do that, that much! You're lucky to be able to do all that!!!

I guess I just need to be happy with 24 and 48 hours. We did dtd Sunday night and I triggered Monday so I will just be content. There's no use is bd'ing tomorrow night right?

@Brandy I think you have it covered with 24 and 48 hrs. I don't think today would be necessary. DH to be wants a baby so bad he decided why not give it all he can lol. but its not necessary. my fx are so tightly crossed for us.

Thank you so much Loveme! I really appreciate that! It's been a tough road so far. This cycle I am just trying to put it in the back of my mind and keep it there until test day lol.

@Brandy I understand. I still have no symptoms and had a temp drop this morning, 6dpo. this is my first time ever temping so I have no clue what that means lol

Loveme, that could be an implantation dip maybe? I know people get those when they implant.

I'm beginning to feel like "good luck chuck" but with ttc. It's getting so bad that I'm running out of people to talk to because everyone is pregnant by now....sigh

Yes I feel the same way. Everyone around me is blessed with babies and nobody understands the situation or how we feel it sucks. That's why I come to this forum where ppl can understand

Thanks Loveme. It's so true. This place is def a big help with not feeling alone. I was just being emotional last night. I blame the progesterone lol

Good morning, today 9dpo have absolutely no AF symptoms as they usually start by now, but have no symptoms at all, so weird im kinda freaking out, only 4 more days to test :wacko:

Only 4 more days!!! Woo hoo!!! Hope it goes by fast for you!! I'm 5dpo today, 10 days till testing! Ugh lol! Let's hope the holidays keep us busy! I don't feel a thing either! Just ovaries were still pinchy, but I think that might have been from a strong o?

Keep us updated and I'll do the same :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->