IUI Feb anyone?

Chesca that is terrible and confusing!
I was told they like to see follicles at 17mm and above.

Not sure if it's good or bad.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 9 scan today..... I have 3 eggs in the right ovary measuring; 17.5mm, 17.5mm and 11mm and 1 egg in the left measuring 22.5mm. there were lots of other eggs measuring at 10mm and below but the sonographer said they didn't count these. So I am kinda boarder line at the mo.
Back to the clinic tomorrow at 9.30 for another monitoring scan and bloods (eek)

So as it stands I am hoping and praying that the egg measuring 11mm doesn't get any bigger and will hopefully shrink a little... also that the eggs measuring 10mm do not progress either.

Took my MIL to be to the appointment today, was so so nervous I felt like I was gonna be sick. I'm so worried that the cycle is gonna be cancelled that it's making me very anxious. Really good job she came with me too as I nearly concked out on them having my bloods taken. Been totally shit at having blood tests ever since my bleed last year (long story... but info in my journal for those interested).... really weird as before this it never used to phase me. I've not gone back to work this afternoon, i've got to relax and gonna do some meditation to try and chill me out.

Really don't know what to think..... :shrug:

Did any of you ladies use Pregnal injection prior to IUI?

My IUI was £695 + £9.95 for 5 clomid tablets and 1 pregnal injection. Also had to pay £226 for mine and DP's blood test. Hope that helps.

xxx

Hey Chesca,

You Follies seem good to me. Let us know how it goes tomorrow. Did they happen to tell you what your estrogen level was?
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hiya Jappygirl,

They didn't but I actually didn't think to ask, will do tomorrow though! What am I aiming for as I haven't got a clue what the estrogen readings mean?

Thank you!!

xxx

I am not 100% sure, but the RE told me that your estroen level would be approximately 200 for every mature egg. When they told me to trigger and we were going to start IUI the next day, my level was just over 800. I hope this helps :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:!

That's exactly what I thought hunny. Will have to have a chat with them tomorrow as i'm quite confused now!

:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

xxxx

Good, I am so glad that I am not talking out my butt, LOL!! I just got my results back from the progesterone test this morning, and it was 29.4. They said that they wanted to see at least a 10. Does that sound about right?

xxxx[/QUOTE]

Good, I am so glad that I am not talking out my butt, LOL!! I just got my results back from the progesterone test this morning, and it was 29.4. They said that they wanted to see at least a 10. Does that sound about right?[/QUOTE]

LOL!!
As far as I know they like to see at least a 10 on a Natural cycle and at least a 15 on Medicated cycles so 29.4 looks really good!

xxxx

Chesca that is terrible and confusing!
I was told they like to see follicles at 17mm and above.

Thanks Tansey.... fingers crossed I can get some sense out of the clinic tomorrow!

How are you doing hun? :hugs:

xx

Hi everyone, work was so busy yesterday I didn't even get a chance to check this thread!
Chesca - I hope the numbers are starting to make sense now.
Robyn - My doctor said they wanted to see a progesterone level of 10. Mine was 'borderline' so they put me on the supplements. I'm not sure what the supplement is called. At night I put it in before lying down to sleep, and in the morning I have a 45-minute commute to work so I put it in right before I leave. That way I figure at least I'm not moving around!

So...I'm 9dpo today and had super-high temps this morning. I really hope it stays high - hard to get hopes up though! I might test on Tuesday I think. That way I'll have a heads up before the 14dpo blood test on Thursday. Is everyone planning to test next week, or are you going to wait for the blood test?

Hiya ladies!!

Well everything is finally starting to make sense. The FSwasn't sure if the follicle that measured at 22.5 on day 9 scan was actually a follicle?? So yeaterday when I went she never mentioned it.

Today had the one on the left measuring 23 and 3 on the right measuing 12,11 and 10. Yesterday my estrogen was 227 and it's gone up a bit today which is good. Back on monday now for more monitoring.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

xxxx

:dust:

Chesca - v strange that she didn't mention that 'maybe follicle' but sounds like you've got at least one good one - yay!

I'm really trying not to test before bloods on Friday....I emptied the house of tests last month! Booked acupuncture for Wednesday in an attempt to try and keep me sane!

Good morning Everyone,

How is everyone holding up? So, I am supposed to go and have a blood test done this weekend if AF doesnt show up by Friday. I am having a hard time waiting to test until Friday.

My temp went up again this morning, can you ladies please take a look at let me know if it could possibly be triphasic. I am really a bit of a novice with the charts.

Thank you!!!

Jappy I don't know about triphasic but I wish my temps were that high! Looking good!

I got my blood test result today and they said I defo OV'd and the number was 190 :shock:
(I know it is a different measurement in the UK than USA)

:yipee: for definitely OV'ing! 190 is a massive number! Fx'd for you! :dust:

Jappy I don't know about triphasic but I wish my temps were that high! Looking good!

I got my blood test result today and they said I defo OV'd and the number was 190 :shock:
(I know it is a different measurement in the UK than USA)

Thanks for the feedback Tansey!! I am not sure what the levels are in the UK, but 190 sounds great!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Chesca - v strange that she didn't mention that 'maybe follicle' but sounds like you've got at least one good one - yay!

I'm really trying not to test before bloods on Friday....I emptied the house of tests last month! Booked acupuncture for Wednesday in an attempt to try and keep me sane!

I know what you mean, it can be so hard to resist the temptation to test!
Enjoy the acupunture :hugs:

xxxx

Jappygirl - I'm am useless with charts, haven't got a clue.... I wouldn't know where to start! Hope you're a bit clearer with the advice from the other girls.

Day 13 scan today - the 'maybe follicle' is still just that, doctors aren't sure. It was measuing smaller today - 18mm. Other than that one I have 2 measuring 15.5 and 15. Going back on wednesday morning for more of the same. I have a CBFM and have been using it during this cycle, I got my first high on friday so this usually means that I have 5 highs and then 2 peaks.... which will be on Wednesday.... so excited now, just hope everything goes ok from here on in.

How is everyone doing?

When are you all due to test? :hugs:

xxxx

Jappygirl - I'm am useless with charts, haven't got a clue.... I wouldn't know where to start! Hope you're a bit clearer with the advice from the other girls.

Day 13 scan today - the 'maybe follicle' is still just that, doctors aren't sure. It was measuing smaller today - 18mm. Other than that one I have 2 measuring 15.5 and 15. Going back on wednesday morning for more of the same. I have a CBFM and have been using it during this cycle, I got my first high on friday so this usually means that I have 5 highs and then 2 peaks.... which will be on Wednesday.... so excited now, just hope everything goes ok from here on in.

How is everyone doing?

When are you all due to test? :hugs:

xxxx

Thanks for trying Chesca!:hugs:

So, you should be ready for your IUI around Wed, right???? That is great!!

I should be testing on Friday (if I can really wait that long):winkwink:

Oh that's great... Roll on Friday!!

Yes, hopefully on wednesday!! I'm off work now until thursday so I'm gonna have a lovely chilled day and then with any luck DP's best swimmers will be in my uterus wednesday pm! lol!

So what do you do with the charts? Is it for temps? Sorry i'm so rubbish... really keen to learn what you do though!

xxx

Oh that's great... Roll on Friday!!

Yes, hopefully on wednesday!! I'm off work now until thursday so I'm gonna have a lovely chilled day and then with any luck DP's best swimmers will be in my uterus wednesday pm! lol!

So what do you do with the charts? Is it for temps? Sorry i'm so rubbish... really keen to learn what you do though!

xxx

Hi Chesca,

Try not to work too hard today, LOL!! I do the charting because it lets me know on an average when I OV each month, and when I can expect AF based on my temp drop at the end of my luteal phase. It is not 100% accurate unless you take your temp every morning at the same time, and be sure to take it before you get out of bed. (It really can be a pain, if you forget, or wake up a different time, especially on the weekends).:wacko:

Hey jappygirl I wish my temps were as high as that - looking good for you!!! My temps have been up and down like a yoyo all week, very strange. I'm due to go in for a blood test on Thursday (14dpo) but maybe I might test tomorrow morning - I don't want to hear the news over the phone from the lab girl, would rather have a heads up whether it's good news or disappointing news.
I'm swinging wildly between hope and despair at the moment... i've had a bad reaction to the progesterone supplements and just wish I could stop taking them right now! All my symptoms like cramping, sore boobs etc have also disappeared - but at least I'm not spotting I suppose!
Wish me luck for tomorrow morning, if I can get up the courage to go through with it. I may well chicken out and just wait for Thursday morning!!!
Good luck to everyone else :flower:

Good morning Everyone,

How is everyone holding up? So, I am supposed to go and have a blood test done this weekend if AF doesnt show up by Friday. I am having a hard time waiting to test until Friday.

My temp went up again this morning, can you ladies please take a look at let me know if it could possibly be triphasic. I am really a bit of a novice with the charts.

Thank you!!!

I'm no expert with charts (I was rubbish at remembering to take temp as soon as I woke up so they were all over the place) but your one is definitely looking promising!

tansey - wow, 190!!

chesca - good luck for iui today (hopefully)! Have a lovely chilled day...

zucchini - I hated the first lot of progesterone supplements I was on (crinone) as it really affected my mood but I'm on different ones this cycle and they seem to be better mood-wise (although I've had weird cramps jumping around from side to side). Good luck for testing!!!!

I feel like I'm going crazy over-analysing every twinge in my abdomen....can't stop worrying....:help:

Hey jappygirl I wish my temps were as high as that - looking good for you!!! My temps have been up and down like a yoyo all week, very strange. I'm due to go in for a blood test on Thursday (14dpo) but maybe I might test tomorrow morning - I don't want to hear the news over the phone from the lab girl, would rather have a heads up whether it's good news or disappointing news.
I'm swinging wildly between hope and despair at the moment... i've had a bad reaction to the progesterone supplements and just wish I could stop taking them right now! All my symptoms like cramping, sore boobs etc have also disappeared - but at least I'm not spotting I suppose!
Wish me luck for tomorrow morning, if I can get up the courage to go through with it. I may well chicken out and just wait for Thursday morning!!!
Good luck to everyone else :flower:

Hey Zucchini,

If you can hold out til thursday, then you have awesome will power,:winkwink:. If you dont get a BFP at home are you still going to go and have the blood test on Thursday? I am sooooo sorry that the progesterone is messing with you, but maybe it is all for a good reason. I am keeping FX'd for you :hugs:.
I caved and tested with an IC and from what I saw it was BFN :nope:.....But my DH just called me and said that he looked at the test after I left for work and he could have sworn that he saw the outline of a second line. He said that he just glanced at it and then did a double take, and that is when he saw a faint outline. :shrug: He said that he checked it again about 15 min later when he was leaving for work and it had disappeared. :growlmad:. Oh well I guess we will just have to see what happens in the coming days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->