IUI Feb anyone?

Good morning Everyone,

How is everyone holding up? So, I am supposed to go and have a blood test done this weekend if AF doesnt show up by Friday. I am having a hard time waiting to test until Friday.

My temp went up again this morning, can you ladies please take a look at let me know if it could possibly be triphasic. I am really a bit of a novice with the charts.

Thank you!!!

I'm no expert with charts (I was rubbish at remembering to take temp as soon as I woke up so they were all over the place) but your one is definitely looking promising!

Thank you Robyn321, all feedback is greatly appreciated :hugs::hugs:

How are you doing? Where are you at in your cycle now?

Hi everyone, hope all the follies and uteruses are doing well this morning! Before I started TTC I never would have spoken about uteruses but these days in our house it's all uterus this, uterus that :haha:
Jappygirl I am intrigued by your line - I wonder why it would have disappeared? I hope you get a better result tomorrow, or whenever you decide to test again. Maybe it was just too early yet?
I caved in this morning and did the poas thing. My head nearly fell off when I saw a very, very, very faint line. The line hasn't gone anywhere (we have been checking it all morning) so I'm just hoping it will get darker over the next couple of days... then Thursday will confirm whether it really is something or not. So I hope it's something good!!!

Hi everyone, hope all the follies and uteruses are doing well this morning! Before I started TTC I never would have spoken about uteruses but these days in our house it's all uterus this, uterus that :haha:
Jappygirl I am intrigued by your line - I wonder why it would have disappeared? I hope you get a better result tomorrow, or whenever you decide to test again. Maybe it was just too early yet?
I caved in this morning and did the poas thing. My head nearly fell off when I saw a very, very, very faint line. The line hasn't gone anywhere (we have been checking it all morning) so I'm just hoping it will get darker over the next couple of days... then Thursday will confirm whether it really is something or not. So I hope it's something good!!!

OMG, OMG, I am soooooo excited for you :happydance::happydance:.

Can you take a pic of it, I would love to see it?

zucchini that's great :yipee:

Jappy test again tomorrow - a clear line may come up!

I tested and BFN but am only 10DPO so still hoping! wish my temp would go up and give me some hope!

zucchini - that's so exciting! have you tested again today?

tansey, jappygirl - bit early maybe? I'm 12dpiui today and too scared to test.....may just wait for bloods on Friday....

zucchini - that's so exciting! have you tested again today?

tansey, jappygirl - bit early maybe? I'm 12dpiui today and too scared to test.....may just wait for bloods on Friday....

So I am 11 DPO I had the magically disappearing line again on my IC. DH was telling me that it was darker than the one he saw yesterday, but after about 30 min it was gone again. My temp dropped a little today (woke up at 5:3am instead of 6am), still not anywhere near my coverline, but it did drop and that kinda makes me nervous. Can you ladies take alook and let me know what you think? You can be honest, I wont get upset :winkwink::winkwink:

Zucchini, I hope you tested again this morning, and you saw a BFP!!! :hugs:

Tansey, how are you doing?

Robyn321, how are you doing today? Are you really gonna wait til your bloods on Friday??

Hi everyone,
I did test again this morning and got another line :happydance:
If I get a confirmation tomorrow I will start to believe it! I did take a picto of both the tests but my camera lost battery power right after I took the photo, and then I had to rush in to work this morning!
Jappygirl, I wish your disappearing line would behave itself. Keep us posted won't you!
Tansey, maybe 10dpo was too early? Are you going to test again tomorrow?
Robyn, Friday isn't that far off I guess. I don't think I could be that patient but hope you get a good result!
Fx for everyone :dust:

Hi everyone,
I did test again this morning and got another line :happydance:
If I get a confirmation tomorrow I will start to believe it! I did take a picto of both the tests but my camera lost battery power right after I took the photo, and then I had to rush in to work this morning!
Jappygirl, I wish your disappearing line would behave itself. Keep us posted won't you!
Tansey, maybe 10dpo was too early? Are you going to test again tomorrow?
Robyn, Friday isn't that far off I guess. I don't think I could be that patient but hope you get a good result!
Fx for everyone :dust:

That's so exciting Zucchini! Congrats!!! :happydance:

Jappygirl.. sending lots of sticky baby dust your way. :dust:

The wait continues.. only 6dpo.

Congrats zucchini!!!

Just been to supermarket and didn't buy a hpt...so I have none in the house in an attempt to wait until tomorrow's blood test. Was crampy and tired yesterday but feeling better today.

tansey, jappygirl - any news??

Hiya ladies!!

You all sound like you are doing really well.

I am booked in for IUI tomorrow noon. I have 2 lovely follicles ready and waiting. Had HCG injection last night - nearly forgot how to inject myself it's been that long since i've done it! Can't wait now!!

xxxx

Well, I had the 2nd line again today, but I want you ladies to take a look at it and tell me if you think it is and evap or the real deal. The line showed up just after the 5 min time limit.

IMAG00010.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

What do you think, you can be honest I wont be offended :hugs::hugs:?

Jappy I can see a line and if it came up in that time I would say it is a BFP! :yipee:

Still BFN for me :cry: but for aome strange reason I've not had my usual pre-AF spotting and I have flat temps - all down to tomorrow last day of the cycle!

Chesca good luck for tomorrow!

I can see the line too hunny!! I would still test again tomorrow and it should hopefully (fingers crossed) get stronger each day! Are you at the clinic tomorrow?

xxxx

I can see the line too hunny!! I would still test again tomorrow and it should hopefully (fingers crossed) get stronger each day! Are you at the clinic tomorrow?

xxxx

Not yet, I thought that I would wait until I get a BFP at home before I go in for a blood test, or until AF shows up. I am not technically due for AF until saturday.

Tansey, so sorry about the :bfn: hunni :hugs:

Jappy, I definitely see a line! And it does appear to have some color to it! I'll keep my fx'd for you!! :dust:

zucchini - did you get your confirmation yesterday? How are you feeling? Did you have any symptoms?
Chesca thinking of you today!
Jappy are you going to go get that confirmation - you defo have a BFP on those tests!
Robyn - can't believe you have been so good and not tested, loads of luck for you blood test!

AFM I didn't test today, thought I'd give myself a break from those BFNs! My temp is still the same, all very odd if not pregnant. AF due tomorrow so we shall see!

:dust: for us all!

I'm right there with you Robyn. I took a FRER this morning and it was stark white. On top of that my temp dropped a lot this morning. Now that I am getting cramps, i will just wait for AF.

oh Robyn i'm so sorry hun :hugs:

Jappy i am shocked - you defo had lines! you poor thing! :hugs:

Hi everyone, I have missed out on the last couple of days because of crazy work commitments. But I did go to the doctor and got the blood test confirmation of a bfp! I won't include all the details here - on the weekend I'll have more time and then I can post it on the BFP section. Pretty shocked and amazed though considering the one-tube-blocked situation!

Robyn, so sorry to hear about the blood test. Are you going to do another IUI next cycle or give it a rest for a bit?

Tansey, I have my fx for you - I think it's sounding good even with the bfn, maybe it was just too early?

Hugs for Jappygirl - I definitely saw the line there too, am very sorry to hear that the temps dropped. Although I did have a huge dip in temperature yesterday, from 98.6 down to 97.3. So it might just be coincidence - I hope.

Chesca, good luck with your IUI procedure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->