IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

lana- I hope the pain you're feeling is the cyst going away on its own. Are you still waiting for AF? Good luck at your baselines next week! I'm sorry about the endo, that really sucks. I have something called primary dysmenorrhea which is basically just excruciating cramps when you get AF (diagnosed at 13 years old, ugh). The only thing that "cures" it is birth control pills, which obviously you can't take when you're TTC. So I can totally relate to being sick of the constant pain.

db- Your spider plant dream was crazy lol. That's interesting that your RE doesn't do day 3 transfers. My RE's office was just saying they've made a lot of improvements to the culture that they use, and that they've recently found out it's not a good idea to check on the embies every day. FX your 3 embies are growing well and best of luck on your transfer today!

bombo- I'm so sorry hun. :hugs: That's not the news I was hoping to hear for you.

dancing- I hope you get really great news today and good luck with your transfer today!

beneath- I hope you shock all of your doctors and get your BFP this week! I have everything crossed for you hun.

tiff- 10 is amazing! Best of luck tomorrow!!

star- Are you still waiting for AF? Wear white pants, she'll come ;)

Ark- Welcome to the group :) 6dpt is still very early!

angie- Good luck on Friday! I hope you're able to keep your mind off of everything this week.

paislee- I'm sorry your RE didn't let you know your results immediately. I'd be very upset too! FX your embie is perfect and you can do FET soon!

quin- Congratulations!!! I think you're our first positive on here, woot! How many embies did you transfer? When will you go for betas?

AFM, I got my schedule. I'll be on BCP for one more week and starting stims on 3/3. Estimated retrieval will be the week of 3/12. I can't believe this is finally about to happen!

POAS 7dp5dt and still a BFN. Beta is in two days. Keeping my hopes up but ready for anything the best I can be. Boobs are a little tender still but I am not sure if that's from the patch and endometrin pills. eeekk Why is this so rough lol.

The only thing I have really notice this morning is maybe a little light headed or dizzy, but I am taking that with a grain of salt. Thinking its my mind playing tricks on me.

Praying for everyone and the results our hearts so desperately desire.

Thank you ladies, still trying to accept this. I think 1 is far too low for hope.

Good luck to you ladies I hope you get your BFPs, no easy journey and I wouldn't wish it on anyone

Afm I tried my best to give DS a sibling and now back to trying naturally. I can't afford more attempts and my ovaries are weak as is.

Thank you for the support! I hope to check back and find BFPs!

Oh man Bombo! I'm hoping so hard for you!! I hope it's just too early. Doc did say was too early, right?

Ark- ok hang in there! Yes with the meds its hard to tell whats what.

Paislee- did you hear anything yet?

Quin- did you test again?

We have the PGS result on our 1 frozen blast (my snow baby)!!!! It is NORMAL!!! I am so shocked! PTL we are still in the game!! Thanks for the positive vibes ladies! Now I move on to FET. AF showed today so I guess I'll start my PIO soon!?

Dancing- sounds very promising!! Congrats!
Hugs to all!!

We have the PGS result on our 1 frozen blast (my snow baby)!!!! It is NORMAL!!! I am so shocked! PTL we are still in the game!! Thanks for the positive vibes ladies! Now I move on to FET. AF showed today so I guess I'll start my PIO soon!?

Dancing- sounds very promising!! Congrats!
Hugs to all!!

Yayayayayay! That's awesome!

Oh man Bombo! I'm hoping so hard for you!! I hope it's just too early. Doc did say was too early, right?

Ark- ok hang in there! Yes with the meds its hard to tell whats what.

Paislee- did you hear anything yet?

Quin- did you test again?

So sorry Bombo is there a possibility it's still too early?

Scooby that's really gone fast! I have a provisional date for 13 March for egg collection one day after you! I feel for you having that, sounds excruciating. I was so much better whilst I was on the pill too. My endo and cyst seems to have gotten worse since coming off it! And each month I know the endo grows whilst ttc. Let's pray for bfps and then we will have 9 months pain free hopefully.

Paislee happy it's good news for you

Good luck everyone xxx

I just got the results from blood work. My estrogen level dropped by 50%. My nurse said it was still at minimum level but they want to increase my estradiol with one vaginally. I hope this doesn't hurt my embie being low.

So today I am 8dp 3dt, and earlier this afternoon I felt a cramp and sting feeling. When I went to the restroom about a half hour later when I wiped I saw light pink blood on the toilet paper. It seemed like a good bit, but I haven't had anything since then. I really hope I'm not out this early! Supposed to test Friday.

angielude - prayers are with you!!!

On your IVF #2 did you go full term? And also how many embies did you transfer?

I just got my Beta results back and it's 54.3 at 7dpt which my Dr. said was good!!! I go back on Weds. FX'd for doubling!

Scooby- I transferred one 3BC grade embryo with assisted hatching.

Angie- That's what my implantation cramp felt like! I didn't have the bleeding but I remember it because it was sharp and sudden.

lana- I hope the pain you're feeling is the cyst going away on its own. Are you still waiting for AF? Good luck at your baselines next week! I'm sorry about the endo, that really sucks. I have something called primary dysmenorrhea which is basically just excruciating cramps when you get AF (diagnosed at 13 years old, ugh). The only thing that "cures" it is birth control pills, which obviously you can't take when you're TTC. So I can totally relate to being sick of the constant pain.

db- Your spider plant dream was crazy lol. That's interesting that your RE doesn't do day 3 transfers. My RE's office was just saying they've made a lot of improvements to the culture that they use, and that they've recently found out it's not a good idea to check on the embies every day. FX your 3 embies are growing well and best of luck on your transfer today!

bombo- I'm so sorry hun. :hugs: That's not the news I was hoping to hear for you.

dancing- I hope you get really great news today and good luck with your transfer today!

beneath- I hope you shock all of your doctors and get your BFP this week! I have everything crossed for you hun.

tiff- 10 is amazing! Best of luck tomorrow!!

star- Are you still waiting for AF? Wear white pants, she'll come ;)

Ark- Welcome to the group :) 6dpt is still very early!

angie- Good luck on Friday! I hope you're able to keep your mind off of everything this week.

paislee- I'm sorry your RE didn't let you know your results immediately. I'd be very upset too! FX your embie is perfect and you can do FET soon!

quin- Congratulations!!! I think you're our first positive on here, woot! How many embies did you transfer? When will you go for betas?

AFM, I got my schedule. I'll be on BCP for one more week and starting stims on 3/3. Estimated retrieval will be the week of 3/12. I can't believe this is finally about to happen!

I wish! I tested today at 10dpo, BFN.. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->