IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Update- so far yesterday was the only time I saw (tmi) light pink when I wiped. Later on that evening I had a few tiny specs of brown. Nothing at all today. Still three days until test day.

Paislee the rest of my frosties are 3s and 4s but I don't really think about it, I think 4 isn't bad or am I wrong haha

Don't worry lovely, you have a strong little one there

Update- the embryologist in my clinic rang this morning with my fert report out of 13 eggs she could inject 11 (we are doing icsi) and out of 11 9 has fertilised this is the most that has ever fertilised for me she said she will ring again tomorrow and give me an update but she's hoping for a day 5 transfer of hopefully a blast but iam still pushing for two embryos to be back hopefully I will still have some on day5

Tiff - that sounds really awesome! fx!

Angie - you are so close, hoping that these are good signs!!

Star - I think the 4 is good, it's the C aspect that I'm concerned about... I'm hoping this one is just a slow developer and taking its time. I did some searching last night and saw info from several clinics where they disregard grading once PGS has determined euploidy.... so I PRAY that I don't have to worry about the C grade on this once we get past the thaw!! :cold: I guess I'll know soon enough.............

lana- I'm so glad things are progressing for you. Haha we are definitely behind in this race ;)

db- Congrats on being PUPO!!! I lol'd at your cranberry disaster. I've totally done that while making smoothies before. Hope your little 3BB is snuggling in and FX your other embie becomes a frostie today!

ark- I'm so sorry hun. :hugs: We're out of pocket on this IVF too so I totally understand the financial burden. On the plus side, hopefully they will learn more from this cycle and adjust things so your next one is successful.

star- Ugh that is so frustrating! I hope they bring on the Provera or AF shows soon so you can get this show on the road!

paislee- I think the only reason the "C" grade is a concern is because they're worried about chromosomal abnormalities, but since you had the PGD testing you don't need to worry about that anymore. Try not to stress. This is the little embie that could!

angie- I've read a LOT about implantation during my years of TTC because I'm a chronic spotter, and that sounds like implantation bleeding to me. I think you have every reason to remain hopeful :)

tiff- Hooray on your 9!!! That's awesome. When will you find out when transfer is?

AFM, my prescriptions have been sent out and I should be getting them on Thursday or Friday. I might have a mini breakdown when I see all of those shots in front of me lol. It will make it feel more real though! Did any of you use a Pregnyl shot for your trigger?

Paislee, don't worry about the grade if you know the embryo is PGS normal. My son was a PGS normal 3BB - yes it's not a C like yours but it also wasn't a 4 so I think that's pretty even. I was told that unless the embryo is totally disintegrating visibly, the grade really doesn't matter much once you establish that it's euploid.

I start stims tomorrow, retrieval the 6th.

angielude -- Keeping my fx for you!

tiffttc -- that's awesome!!!

scoobybeans -- I have used pregnyl for trigger before.. easy peasy!

3chords -- yayy for starting, hun!

AFM: 12 dpo and BFN so I think it's safe to say I'm out, which I expected. Going to cut down on my progesterone so hopefully get AF this weekend and I can start stims next week!

3chords- Hooray for starting!!! Best of luck on this cycle :)

beneath- Is it really easy? I don't know why but I'm freaking out about that one. It'll be the 1st intramuscular shot DH is giving me and it'll probably be at like 1am... I'm sorry you're out this cycle but glad we will be cycle buds!

3chords- Hooray for starting!!! Best of luck on this cycle :)

beneath- Is it really easy? I don't know why but I'm freaking out about that one. It'll be the 1st intramuscular shot DH is giving me and it'll probably be at like 1am... I'm sorry you're out this cycle but glad we will be cycle buds!

Yes, it doesn't sting or burn. They actually let DH do that one for me on my deltoid muscle.

Well got our beta back and it was negative. We are out for a while. Good luck ladies

Scooby and 3chords- your words brought to tears to my eyes... Thank you for the encouragement!! Very good points! And, the support means a lot! 3, I love that your little 3BB went the distance! Hoping the same for my sweet CB.

Ark- I'm sorry!! Sending you a big virtual hug! Hang in there and hoping for better days to come for you!

Ark- I am sorry to hear about negative.
Scooby- the shot was not to bad, I to had it in arm. Easy compared to PIO.

Question: does transfer day count as day 0 or 1? My bottom is one big knot and bruise all for a good cause!

Ark- I am sorry to hear about negative.
Scooby- the shot was not to bad, I to had it in arm. Easy compared to PIO.

Question: does transfer day count as day 0 or 1? My bottom is one big knot and bruise all for a good cause!

transfer day is 0!

I'm sorry ARKHUNE. Take care of yourself, it's so tough to see a BFN.

I'm so sorry Arkh! I know how difficult it is to accept a loss ;( Hang in there I'm sure it will happen for you !

Beneath I hope you're still in it! I've read so much about late implanters one can only hope hun!

Don't worry Scooby, it's overwhelming at first but you get the hang of it, try not to look at them stacked lol, I hide them and take out one a time trying not to focus on them altogether!

Lana yay for AF! Good luck hun I hope this cycle is it for you!

Paislee I don't remember what my DS was but I was told it was a low grade embie, by gods will that was the only IVF that actually worked so I'm praying for you. I know for a fact that the grade has little to do with it.

Good luck to all you ladies Stimming, and have scheduled surgeries!

AFM - I'm feeling much better and more accepting. No more using 'Fair' at home, things just happen. I'm grateful for DH and DS and by gods will I have faith there will be a number 2 somewhere along the line. I will be seeing a new ER for a consultation in March just to eliminate the idea of there being a factor stopping them from implanting. My dr was great throughout until it came to breaking the bad news, he did a horrible job, no compassion at all. When I asked if I should stop my meds he said well you can't force a pregnancy ;s really upset us. Anyway, I'm hopeful and I pray you ladies still in it get a BFP! I'll check back for updates

Thank you for the support throughout, I don't know how anyone can go through such a tough journey without venting and just sharing the struggle. We're all stronger women than we ever were before this.

Oh I'm am so sorry ark and Bombo. My heart goes out to you both x

I cannot believe what your Dr said Bombo, how awful. That's actually enough for me to wanna scream at the dr! So heartless.
That's why at my clinic I don't like a particular Dr he is very cold, no emotion and doesn't really even communicate very well. I'm dreading if I see him for any future appointments.

Oh ark and bamboo iam so sorry for you both

Angie - when will you test?

Scooby- my transfer will be Sunday my embryologist hoping for a day 5 transfer

Afm- my embryologist rang again this morning with an update she said out of our 9 that fertilised 8 has progressed but she thinks 5 of them looks really good so she said she will ring me again in the morning and give me a time to come in on Sunday and get this she's happy to transfer 2 yay iam so happy I finally got around them because the last time they transferred 2 and it didn't work so I feel more hopeful with two put back in I will update ye all again the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->