IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Beneath- 10dpo doesn't mean you're out! I'm still pulling for you!!:thumbup:

Quin- That's wonderful! Keep going!!:happydance:

Beneath- 10dpo doesn't mean you're out! I'm still pulling for you!!:thumbup:

Quin- That's wonderful! Keep going!!:happydance:

yeah, I know.. but someone once said them getting pregnant naturally was like nailing jello to a tree.. I can relate lol :wacko:

Ark- IVF #2 went full term plus two weeks, lol. We transferred two 3 day embryos on that IVF as well. I did not have implantation bleeding on that one though.

Beneath- That saying is so relatable!

FET ladies- what was your protocol/timing before transfer? I have very little information on what to expect and what time frame I am looking at and I would like to have an idea sooner than later for work scheduling.... I expected a call from my RE with more info today but, never got one. Story of my life with this office. UGH!

Quindalyn - did you do a hpt prior to beta? If so what was your result. I'm getting nervous. I transferred one 4AA blast and tested this morning which was 7dt5dt transfer and got a negative. Hoping for hope

Quindalyn - did you do a hpt prior to beta? If so what was your result. I'm getting nervous. I transferred one 4AA blast and tested this morning which was 7dt5dt transfer and got a negative. Hoping for hope

Hi! Arkhune. I had originally planned to wait until 9dpt to test because it can take a day or two for the embryo to hatch and my embryo was a 3BC so I figured even with the assisted hatching it would need the extra time. I ended up testing 5dpt because the smell from my garbage disposal almost made me vomit and I was trying to convince myself that it was just a side effect of the PiO. The first cheapy had a VERY faint line, so I took a bunch more cheapies and a FRER it had a very faint line. My RE said that most people can get a positive test 9-10dpt and he doesn't schedule betas until 11-12dpt. Currently because of my early positive one of my worries is twins, since AH does increase that.

I found this helpful-
https://www.babble.com/pregnancy/the-story-of-what-happens-after-an-embryo-transfer/

Just for added info on when we can get bfps... With my son I tested at 12dpo and got a barely there line. So I personally think even at 10dpo or sometimes later it can still turn out to be a late bloomer xxx

Heya girls just a quick update from me as iam still really tired I had my ec this morning and they got 13 eggs so iam nervously waiting for my fertilisation report in the morning I hope everyone is well

dancing- 4 frosties is awesome. I'm sure the E2 will get sorted out. Good luck with your 4AA!

paislee- That's wonderful news!!! So you're going right into an FET right?

lana- It hasn't felt fast lol. My ER will probably be later that week but we should be within a few days of each other. 9 months pain free would be a nice side benefit to pregnancy for sure.

angie- That could definitely be implantation! FX for you!

quin- That's great news. Best of luck with your beta tomorrow! We're doing assisted hatching too. I think it's only a 1-2% higher chance of twins so that's quite low.

beneath- Grrrr, stupid BFN. So it's straight into another cycle for you then, right? LMAO at nailing Jell-O to a tree!!! That's so accurate.

tiff- Hooray on 13 eggs!!! Rest up and I hope you get wonderful news tomorrow.

Scooby! It didn't feel fast for me at first but now injections have begun I feel things are starting to take motion. I hope it all starts to speed up now for you. I feel like the back runner in our group of an IVF race lol I've got fingers crossed everything goes smoothly so we aren't even more behind everyone :)

And btw I did start af so happy. Having serious twinges at both ovaries but mainly my dodgy left one hoping it's not any evil cysts

Tiff- excellent ec! Get some nice naps in today.

I go in for transfer in 2 hours, trying to do last minute things around the house. I went to make my wheat grass mixed with pomegrante and cranberry and loosened the cranberry top and forgot then shook vigorously! Cranberry all over the kitchen!

Lana- when do you go for scan? Yes, I hope not evil cyst lol

Morning ladies.
8dp5dt and we are still getting negative results.

I don't know how much more bad news we can take. Moved my beta test to this afternoon but still will not have results until tomorrow.

My question is if it failed why..
Doctor gave us a great chance. 26, perfect everything, even down to our blast.
I suppose all in God's timing right... :(

Ark- Oh grrr I hope its just early hon!

I had transfer today of one 3bb blastocyst! One arrested after day 3 and another is an early blast they are watching to freeze tomorrow. RE said take it easy, pretend you are snowed in. Beta is week from Thursday so I guess I'm in the crazy nervewracking 2ww of ivf.

oxox everyone

Ark- iam so sorry to hear Iam hoping it's just a little early and you could just have a late implanter

Db- congrats on being pupo I hope the time passes fast for you rest up fx'd for you

Tiff- that is awesome! How you get great fertility rate.

DB- congratulations on being PUPO. Now we wait. I hope our tww goes quick

So much to keep up with!

Ark and bomb I am sorry about the current negatives but really praying things change for you both, big hugs

Scooby, I am still waiting for af, if doesn't show this week will start provers to get things going, just a pain as have to have a scan first and the clinic is a bit of a journey car/ferry/car all for a 30 second scan! Have no feelings of af though so it's not looking likely

Good luck to all will have a proper read soon but sou ds like you are well, just tired after work!

Thanks ladies,
the uplifting words help and give hope where there is none at the moment.
Its so hard emotionally and financially. My IVF cord. said well honey if it didn't work we will just try again...
I try to not smirk as I'm thinking ya and killing my savings lol.
OH WELL
money is no object when being blessed with our miracle.

PRAYING FOR OUR BFP's
we can do this girls.

Bombo and Ark - Hugs to you both! Wishing you had better news today... but, don't give up hope for better days!:flower:

I am having a roller coaster week myself - yesterday I was so happy that our PGS was normal on our 1 frozen blast but, tonight I'm feeling so low since learning that normal embryo is graded a 4CB. My heart has sunk and I just don't know if I am supposed to push on with hope or not........ Any uplifting stories of C grade blasts that you could share?? I know they say ugly embryos can still make pretty babies but, I just don't know how true that is........ I am worried we may lose this one and only while thawing or that it won't go on to implant or worse. I have to wait till Friday to speak with my RE about all of this because she is on leave till then :nope:

Lana -- Yay for AF!

Dbrbernie -- Happy transfer day! You're PUPO! Congrats :dance:

ARKHUNE -- Sorry about the negatives, love. Hope you get a surprise with beta <3

Tiff -- Awesome!! Can't wait to hear your fert report!

Star -- Where is AF?!!! Ahh, darn thing.

PaisleeHeart -- Hang in there, sweety. LOTS of babies come from lower grade embryos. This does not mean lower success at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->